Author Topic: Announcing Brownie Points (BROWNIE.PTS)  (Read 129673 times)

Offline fuzzy

I don't think its a good idea to publish my numbers

I am begging for stealth (blinded) transactions and multisig in the light wallet. The moment we see stealth, that is the day whales and savers will start to move in to Bitshares. Multisig will bring in more businesses and their investors. The Asset Bot (it creates UIA/FBA for you) will help to shield them.

That's not my point

No, it's my point.. prioritization. Let's bring liquidity.

"kenCode" 10000 BROWNIE.PTS  (I am fairly certain your Point of Sale work has taken you far more than 100 hours of work, but this is at least something from the community for all of it Ken.  Thanks for doing what you do and also thanks for doing it without asking for anything in return.  However, I think you should definitely consider a worker proposal).

he was paid as a delegate. always thought brownies are for free workers?

To my knowledge he was never paid as a delegate.  Perhaps ken can clarify.  However, I will also clarify that my opinion in sending brownies to free workers is that they are a prime candidate...but it is more "severely underpaid" community members (honestly...you fit quite well in this demographic fav). 

I know all too well how hard it is to work for bitshares day by day for very low wages.   While much of our community seems to think we can just not pay these people and expect others to come in just because of the referral system...I think we are kidding ourselves.  At least this is the case so early in the game.  If we had bitcoin's, or even ethereums network effect...I'd likely say otherwise.

here's when he got voted in https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,16072.msg221921.html#msg221921
Delegate pay was trivial compared to the work done at this market cap.

@fav, if you would like to give us some information on your estimated work I will gladly make you whole as well. 
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline Riverhead

I am begging for stealth (blinded) transactions and multisig in the light wallet. The moment we see stealth, that is the day whales and savers will start to move in to Bitshares. Multisig will bring in more businesses and their investors. The Asset Bot (it creates UIA/FBA for you) will help to shield them.

That's not my point

"kenCode" 10000 BROWNIE.PTS  (I am fairly certain your Point of Sale work has taken you far more than 100 hours of work, but this is at least something from the community for all of it Ken.  Thanks for doing what you do and also thanks for doing it without asking for anything in return.  However, I think you should definitely consider a worker proposal).

To my knowledge he was never paid as a delegate.  Perhaps ken can clarify.  However, I will also clarify that my opinion in sending brownies to free workers is that they are a prime candidate...but it is more "severely underpaid" community members (honestly...you fit quite well in this demographic fav). 

I know all too well how hard it is to work for bitshares day by day for very low wages.   While much of our community seems to think we can just not pay these people and expect others to come in just because of the referral system...I think we are kidding ourselves.  At least this is the case so early in the game.  If we had bitcoin's, or even ethereums network effect...I'd likely say otherwise.

here's when he got voted in https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,16072.msg221921.html#msg221921
Delegate pay was trivial compared to the work done at this market cap.

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav

That's not my point

Offline fuzzy

That's not my point

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav

That's not my point

Offline btstip

• View Profile
  • BitShares: btstip-io
Hey fuzzy, here are the results of your tips...
Curious about ShareBits? Visit us at http://sharebits.io and start tipping BTS on https://bitsharestalk.org/ today!
Created by hybridd

Offline fuzzy

That's not my point

#ShareBits "kenCode" 10000 BROWNIE.PTS  (I am fairly certain your Point of Sale work has taken you far more than 100 hours of work, but this is at least something from the community for all of it Ken.  Thanks for doing what you do and also thanks for doing it without asking for anything in return.  However, I think you should definitely consider a worker proposal).

#ShareBits "SolomonSollarsNSense"  40000 BROWNIE.PTS  (Soloman you are so damned talented.  I am sure your work will bring great value and visibility to BitShares.  Good to see you have been quiet because your head was down and you were busting your ass.  Thanks for doing what you do and also thanks for doing it without asking for anything in return.  However, I think you should definitely consider a worker proposal).

Offline fuzzy

nice... +5% +5% +5% sharebits is very nice...I awake 1 month later than everyone else in here..

:) I am glad you appreciate it. 

Let me please alert @kuro112 @hybridd @Freebieservers ....they have been taking alot of unnecessary negativity/blame and still working hard to make it a beautiful experience for our community.  It is nice to alert them to the good things people are starting to say as they realize much of the blame was unwarranted.

I am proud beyond bitcoin's team was able to work with them and @ccedk to bring it to fruition.  And also need to thank @rgcrypto for his help.

Oh, and don't forget...link sharing enables us to reach FAR past twitter, reddit and our forums to literally any platform that accepts urls (which is pretty much ubiquitous).  So don't be afraid to consider email lists and other link-sending tools as the PERFECT platform to use sharebits to bring users in.

As for "waking up a month later than everyone else"---trust me you are ahead of the curve.  When everyone wakes up to what is possible...it will be very apparent how early on you recognized the ridiculous level of value this will bring.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 06:02:44 pm by fuzzy »

Tuck Fheman

nice... +5% +5% +5% sharebits is very nice...I awake 1 month later than everyone else in here..

;)

#sharebits "Tuck Fheman" 10 FISTBUMP

Thank you!

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile

Offline btstip

• View Profile
  • BitShares: btstip-io
Hey mf-tzo, here are the results of your tips...
Curious about ShareBits? Visit us at http://sharebits.io and start tipping BTS on https://bitsharestalk.org/ today!
Created by hybridd

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
#sharebits "Tuck Fheman" 10 FISTBUMP

Tuck Fheman

3. Should I register my others accounts holding Brownies in the forum?

If you do you already have 4 Sharedrops waiting for you to withdraw. ;)

what sharedrops? I don't remember having received anything for holding Brownies..

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,19852.msg261094.html#msg261094

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile

If you do you already have 4 Sharedrops waiting for you to withdraw. ;)

what sharedrops? I don't remember having received anything for holding Brownies..

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
I think I read at some point something about coin age of Brownies airdrop on Brownies but I don't remember where and what was the answers..

Questions:

1. Do I need to keep all my Brownies under my forum name?

2. Is it better if I transfer my Brownies to my forum name?

1 Yes
2. No
3. I do not know ...read 1 and 2
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.