Author Topic: Graphene GUI testing and feedback  (Read 131559 times)

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
For some reason, reason I cannot put into words, it looks very cool after this update.

So, 'pending forced settlements' screen did not make it this week or simply there are no such things pending right now, or it is me not finding it?
It's in but due to the high fee that only got changed yesterday I guess there are no orders yet. Look for them at the bottom of the exchange page though.

If you go to the settings there's also an option to add settle orders to the depth chart.
Thanks you.
You know about the jumping issue when entering orders, right.
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline svk

For some reason, reason I cannot put into words, it looks very cool after this update.

So, 'pending forced settlements' screen did not make it this week or simply there are no such things pending right now, or it is me not finding it?
It's in but due to the high fee that only got changed yesterday I guess there are no orders yet. Look for them at the bottom of the exchange page though.

If you go to the settings there's also an option to add settle orders to the depth chart.
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
Request.

Please make the transaction history with arbitrary length... for all kind of cases this is usefull...in last particular case because of too many publish feed entries I cannot see how dele-puppy voted on that committee proposal.

Or maybe even a filter? So we could choose what to show to find info faster. Transactions, Votes, feeds, orders, etc
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
Request.

Please make the transaction history with arbitrary length... for all kind of cases this is usefull...in last particular case because of too many publish feed entries I cannot see how dele-puppy voted on that committee proposal.

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
After I updated my orders, on the orders tab it still showed the old ones. I had to control + r to update
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
The last version is not working on IE.

Such at "Loading..." same time fine on Chrome

@svk Is the next Wed version supposed to work in IE or should I look into moving my wallet in some new browser?

and this is of course the second question - what is the reason the wallet no longer allows me to chose a backup to restore from?  -Only the last backup is displayed, which means I cannot restore/change to a different wallet.

I recommend moving to Chrome, I think we've decided to more or less ignore IE for the moment.

Not sure about the backups, was that something that was possible before? As far as I know nothing's been changed with respect to the backup handling for a while now.
thanks.
at least in [the old] version of the light wallet that I am running you can chose the backup file you import. So one can easily switch wallets.
I do not know if it is an old, or light wallet only function but it is definitely useful in order to switch wallets.
You can just make several wallets and switch between them in the wallet management console though, no need to restore from backups every time.
weird...between the initial post and this one this changed. OK it is fine now.

Offline svk

@svk Is the next Wed version supposed to work in IE or should I look into moving my wallet in some new browser?

and this is of course the second question - what is the reason the wallet no longer allows me to chose a backup to restore from?  -Only the last backup is displayed, which means I cannot restore/change to a different wallet.

I recommend moving to Chrome, I think we've decided to more or less ignore IE for the moment.

Not sure about the backups, was that something that was possible before? As far as I know nothing's been changed with respect to the backup handling for a while now.
thanks.
at least in [the old] version of the light wallet that I am running you can chose the backup file you import. So one can easily switch wallets.
I do not know if it is an old, or light wallet only function but it is definitely useful in order to switch wallets.
You can just make several wallets and switch between them in the wallet management console though, no need to restore from backups every time.

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

thanks.

Offline svk

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 08:23:56 pm by tonyk »

Offline bitacer

When I switch it to TR language , the buttons become inactive, they work fine on EN.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Where do we submit translation related issues. Is this the right place ?
If you know how to use github you could put it there aswell:
https://github.com/cryptonomex/graphene-ui/tree/master/web/app/assets/locales

Offline bitacer

Where do we submit translation related issues. Is this the right place ?

Offline tonyk

• View Profile