Author Topic: Graphene GUI testing and feedback  (Read 132529 times)

Xeldal

Some suggestions:
(I'm using Firefox)

1) On the trade page "My orders" at the bottom of the page are difficult to get to because of the secondary scrolling of the bid and ask orders in horizontal view.  I'd recommend the area between the bids and asks with the button that flips sides, that this area not scroll.  It is currently very difficult to find a place to put the mouse where I can scroll to the bottom of the page without scrolling through the entire bid/ask orderbook.

2) The precision on every market seems to be off by 1.  BTS / OPENBTC for example shows 9 digits after the decimal instead of 8. so the current price of BTS in BTC looks like .000008123 instead of .00000812

3) When you first access the trade page.  Clicking between My History and All History changes the width of the column.  However once you click on My Markets or All Markets, it will no longer adjust the column width.

4) On the trade page the scroll bar extends over top of the top static row that contains the "market depth" / "Price chart" buttons.  The scroll bar should be limited to the range of the window that actually scrolls.  It also appears to extend long past the bottom of the page.

5) On the account overview page I think separating the column "Asset" into two columns Amount and Asset.  This would make it easier to read and locate the asset you're looking for.

6) The Account Orders page columns are repeated for each market and do not line up vertically with each other.

7) The Trade page that just lists the markets fullscreen, lists the columns "Quote supply" and "Base supply" .  I'd like to see the highest "Bid" and Lowest "Ask" listed as well.  the base/quote supply is minimally useful.  If they all fit great, but I think the Bid,Ask,Last is more useful.

8 ) Can we get a deeper history for the price chart.   I'd like to see an entire years worth of data on the chart, or more, if possible.  The default can be a small range so it loads quicker but having the option to see more would be useful.

Offline phideas

Latest version is crashing after start.
- System: Ubuntu 14.04
- BitShares version: v2.0.151223 installed from deb
- Error: segmentation fault
- PC reboot doesn't help
- Config folder delete doesn't help

Reverted back to version v2.0.151202
- it works, continue using this one
graphic designer and web developer
http://www.phideas.info | Telegram: https://telegram.me/phideas

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
good job on the favorite ID thing! helps me keep track of important wallets

Offline Vizzini

• View Profile
  • BitShares: vizzini
You guys working on the GUI have been doing a great job. But with all due respect, I am very unhappy with this new change of having the one's accounts in a list and then showing their value in BTS. The numbers are not even close to reality. I have an account or two with some dust and shitcoin UIAs in them and it shows that I have 419,000,000 BTS. I have given up trying to find out how much I have in actual BTS, which I cannot see anymore. Suggestion: Roll back to how this looked a few days ago. I can see the utility in having the collateral appear also, but a few days ago it was much better looking and easier to understand and use.
Never go against a Sicilian when death is on the line.

Offline mint chocolate chip

When trading, when I click on a price in the order book, it fills in the price for the wrong side in the area where I place an order. I would like it to auto fill both buy and sell, like it does on other exchanges. i.e., if I click in the ask column .22 for something, I want that .22 to be added to the order form area on the ask side, right now it only puts the .22 on the buy side, then I can change the amount there to what I want without having to worry about a missing decimal or zeros.

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
is there any way of showing the full 24h volume of the exchange in BTS?

Not sure what you mean, across all markets?

Could we have the total amount of bids and asks on top as well, like polo? So the user doesn't need to scroll down?

H2-7 Flexibility and efficiency of use  :P

Yes, I have this displayed above the depth chart but I'll get it displayed like that too.

Yes, the sum of the volume on all markets. To know the volume of the entire exchange in the last 24h. Some exchanges display bar at the top with their volume in BTC, along with the bitcoin price.

Or something like this, market statistics.
https://www.bitfinex.com/pages/stats

Market statistics should be useful, but I would just like to see the entire volume of the BitShares DEX for example, like the bar at the top some exchanges have, like BTC-E for example

https://btc-e.com/
"Volume: 13167 BTC / 5948388 USD"
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline svk

Not sure what you mean, across all markets?

Could we have the total amount of bids and asks on top as well, like polo? So the user doesn't need to scroll down?

Yes, I have this displayed above the depth chart but I'll get it displayed like that too.
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline Akado

• View Profile

https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Akado

• View Profile

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
Is your wallet unlocked?

it was... I had to scroll through some tabs but now it's visible :)

Offline sittingduck

• View Profile
Is your wallet unlocked?

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!

triox added a memo which I did not receive. is this a GUI bug?

Offline svk

For some reason, reason I cannot put into words, it looks very cool after this update.

So, 'pending forced settlements' screen did not make it this week or simply there are no such things pending right now, or it is me not finding it?
It's in but due to the high fee that only got changed yesterday I guess there are no orders yet. Look for them at the bottom of the exchange page though.

If you go to the settings there's also an option to add settle orders to the depth chart.
Thanks you.
You know about the jumping issue when entering orders, right.

Yes I have noticed that, it's annoying. Will try to get rid of it.

Offline svk

after the last update the amount on the right up corner shows all BTS i have and not anymore only the account i am in.

Yes, it shows the total for your wallet.

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist
after the last update the amount on the right up corner shows all BTS i have and not anymore only the account i am in.