Author Topic: OPENPOS :: Smartcoins Point Of Sale (POS) & BitShares Wallet for Android/iPhone  (Read 103777 times)

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore
Changed the DNS settings, apparently our govt doesnt like imgur much !  The wallet looks pretty nice guys , well done.

Thanx bitacer! Like I mentioned, I'll try to upload a video for you guys next week too so you can see the flow, the react language abilities and such. I'll just record it with my wife's camera or something.

The OPENPOS price is going up daily guys, so contact @Chris4210X to get in early if you can. Just like Obits, the OPENPOS token comes with cashflow rewards as well. I just bought some today myself.
@kenCode I want to buy some but @Chris4210X is not online right now..
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
Changed the DNS settings, apparently our govt doesnt like imgur much !  The wallet looks pretty nice guys , well done.

Thanx bitacer! Like I mentioned, I'll try to upload a video for you guys next week too so you can see the flow, the react language abilities and such. I'll just record it with my wife's camera or something.

The OPENPOS price is going up daily guys, so contact @Chris4210X to get in early if you can. Just like Obits, the OPENPOS token comes with cashflow rewards as well. I just bought some today myself.
kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline bitacer

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
Can you put the coin on the ccedk exchange?  I believe the wallet system for openledger is not bip integrated.

@Chris4210X - please ask Ronny @ccedk about this question from @eagleeye
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
Did I read somewhere both ios app store AND jailbroken for mobile wallet ,  which one will it be ?  legit or not

Yeah, to install an app on iphone without using their app store, you must jailbreak the iphone for it to be allowed by iOS. I hear it takes a couple months for them to approve new apps for their app store, especially cryptocurrency related apps.

I'm an andoid guy myself so don't quote me on their jailbreak thing, it's just what my iOS guy told me. Androids won't have a problem installing the apk file though, I have already done it numerous times. My wife actually installed it on her phone yesterday with no problems. @xeroc you met my wife too, she is not techie at all lol
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline Chris4210

• Keep Building!
    • View Profile
    • www.payger.com
  • BitShares: chris4210
nope , where do you host your images , I wonder if thats blocked here where I am ..

There seems to be a problem with your browser settings, we hosted the pictures on: imgur.com

I uploaded the pictures on my Dropbox again. please see here: http://bit.ly/22sGtbR

« Last Edit: December 26, 2015, 09:54:06 am by Chris4210X »
Vote Chris4210 for Committee Member http://bit.ly/1WKC03B! | www.Payger.com - Payments + Messenger | www.BitShareshub.io - Community based fanpage for the BitShares Blockchain

Offline bitacer

nope , where do you host your images , I wonder if thats blocked here where I am ..

I was able to see the images using a proxy, pretty good . And no I am not in N Korea, I am in İstanbul !  ::)

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
Can you put the coin on the ccedk exchange?  I believe the wallet system for openledger is not bip integrated. 

Offline bitacer

Did I read somewhere both ios app store AND jailbroken for mobile wallet ,  which one will it be ?  legit or not

Offline bitacer

Offline bitacer

huh ? I tried safari and chrome , no luck . let me see if it works on mobile

Offline Chris4210

• Keep Building!
    • View Profile
    • www.payger.com
  • BitShares: chris4210
Vote Chris4210 for Committee Member http://bit.ly/1WKC03B! | www.Payger.com - Payments + Messenger | www.BitShareshub.io - Community based fanpage for the BitShares Blockchain