Author Topic: OPENPOS :: Smartcoins Point Of Sale (POS) & BitShares Wallet for Android/iPhone  (Read 103765 times)

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
The google translation is terrible. Can you summarize what is being said or asked?
Thanx :)
kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

Offline Chris4210

• Keep Building!
    • View Profile
    • www.payger.com
  • BitShares: chris4210
HAPPY NEW YEAR BITSHARES!!

TOMORROW, FOR THREE HOURS ONLY!!
OPENPOS WILL BE OFFERED ONE LAST TIME AT DISCOUNT:

Starting at 1500(3pm) GMT until 1800(6pm) GMT.
Please join us tomorrow during the Beyond Bitcoin mumble to get the discount code!
  • Send over 50K BTS and OPENPOS is only 23BTS!
  • Send over 150K BTS and OPENPOS is only 22BTS!
  • Send over 350K BTS and OPENPOS is only 21BTS!
  • Send over 500K BTS and OPENPOS is only 20BTS!
  • Send over 750K BTS and OPENPOS is only 19BTS!
How? Just send BTS to account: bitshares-munich
..or send BTC (uses the Blocktrades Bridge) to: 1JoBEMa5YwCtmcxMneVQqWDaTaHH8k5VBK
Just PM me @Chris4210X so that I know who sent what (please show proof) and where to send it. I will send you OPENPOS back within 24 hours.

Roughly $8k has been raised already in just the first days!
With only ~$11k remaining, let's make the BitShares mobile wallets and Smartcoins Point Of Sale (POS) systems a reality!!
We can have these systems rolling out to over 50K businesses by March!

Thank you for supporting the OPENPOS project! :D
Vote Chris4210 for Committee Member http://bit.ly/1WKC03B! | www.Payger.com - Payments + Messenger | www.BitShareshub.io - Community based fanpage for the BitShares Blockchain

Offline karnal

• View Profile
Please support us with the future development of the Smartcoins Point of Sales System and the BitShares Wallet!

Special thanks goes to our two Gold Investors !! Thank you for your support  +5%

srndd         Gold
riverhead       Gold
make-tacos-not-war      Silver

Thank you all for your great support!
How much fund have you raised?

We raised a bit more than 8k EUR in the first two weeks. We reached 42% percent of our goal already!! Thanks to the great support of the community.

If we can raise the full 19k EUR in the next couple of days we can have the Smartcoins POS finished by March 2016!!

best regards,

Chris

Any articles on ccedk / yahoo finance / forbes / etc planned?

Offline Chris4210

• Keep Building!
    • View Profile
    • www.payger.com
Please support us with the future development of the Smartcoins Point of Sales System and the BitShares Wallet!

Special thanks goes to our two Gold Investors !! Thank you for your support  +5%

srndd         Gold
riverhead       Gold

We raised a bit more than 8k EUR in the first two weeks. We reached 42% percent of our goal already!! Thanks to the great support of the community.

If we can raise the full 19k EUR in the next couple of days we can have the Smartcoins POS finished by March 2016!!

best regards,

Chris
Vote Chris4210 for Committee Member http://bit.ly/1WKC03B! | www.Payger.com - Payments + Messenger | www.BitShareshub.io - Community based fanpage for the BitShares Blockchain

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
added to roadmap:
  • Ability to cash-out some/all of Rewards UIA (loyalty rewards cards) balance when paying cashier at POS (v1.1)

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,20762.msg268174.html#msg268174
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog

srndd         Gold
riverhead       Gold

Offline Chris4210

• Keep Building!
    • View Profile
    • www.payger.com

srndd         Gold
riverhead       Gold

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
i am making the contacts screen a bit different. with this redesign, it allows you to do all tasks (crud) from one screen and one tap:
http://bitshares-munich.de/docs/BitShares-Wallet-v1-beta1-contactsscreen-NEW.pdf

tapping on an avatar or anywhere in the middle column it will take you right to the existing send screen with the contact's info pre-filled for you.

the edit and delete buttons i added to the main contacts screen too so that you no longer have to go to a sub-screen.

the new contact button stays where it is up in the top right corner.

IMO, the less taps you have to go thru, the better.
colors help the eyes, lower the learning curve and really help the tech support people who want to walk someone thru it too.

midnight, goin to bed now..

edit: the yellow and red buttons are a good idea, but they're overbearing. Gonna simplify them a bit...
« Last Edit: January 06, 2016, 05:04:04 pm by kenCode »
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
Known issues mainly, thanx abit!
When my mobile guy gets back on the 11th, these and a lot more are on the todo list :)
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
* click on the "please make backup to continue" link -> a "no translation for" message on the button
* click on the button -> a "download" button and a "missing translation" button
* main page -> 2 "missing translation" message on the list below
* the "5KPX..." displayed near the bar-code is the private key of the account or what, why does it change every time reloading the page?
* lots of "missing translation" in the "send" page.

//Edit: language was set to Chinese by default on my phone. It looks better after set language to English.
//Edit2: if language set to Chinese, it shows only spaces at where should be some words. But the date/time displayed in Chinese is fine.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2016, 04:49:02 pm by abit »

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
Great work  +5%
Downloading.
A post in General Discussion board will be more attractive.

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline karnal

• View Profile
Perhaps consider adding to f-droid when you get out of alpha and the wallet is usable. For us enthusiasts it's no problem to install the APK directly (would be nice if you can offer a GPG signature of the apk, or failing at, at least SHA256 checksums), but for people who don't know bitshares, they could become aware of it by seeing the app appearing in the "What's new" section of the f-droid app.

See, the people who use f-droid are also probably interested in all this crypto stuff..

Regarding the merchants having nothing to hide, that's only half the equation .. I don't want the whole internet to know I bought coffee in City_A today and one week later in City_B, for instance.

Now, if you say this shouldn't be a priority *right now* then we're in full agreement, it's more important to have a working wallet and a working POS system and people transacting with it; what I'm saying is, unless you're a proponent of a fully transparent society where mass surveillance is facilitated, expected and encouraged, then at some level there is an obligation to develop this app in a direction that helps people being free from mass surveillance; the whole internet doesn't need to know I bought a coffee here and a book there, the merchant doesn't need to know all my past purchases as well as future ones as s/he now knows who I am and can follow any future blockchain activity, and I don't need to know who else the merchant transacts with, and the amounts involved.

Don't get me wrong, I think you guys are doing an awesome job, just freestyling some philosophy and making suggestions.