Author Topic: voting of refund400k from 50M to 1.48M, so I delete my old post  (Read 17262 times)

Offline Musewhale

• 丑,实在是太丑了 !
    • View Profile
MUSE witness:mygoodfriend     vote for me

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile

This is indeed a funny picture . Instead of building a house like the normal way on the ground , workers lift the house up and hold it up , and the house will be destroyed and hit the ground the hard way once the workers decided to leave .  Workers don't sign up for building the house on the ground , they sign up for holding the house in the air .  They're working really hard to hold the house in the air .

Tell me this is the kind of house that you'll feel comfortable to pay for .

« Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 10:27:13 am by btswildpig »
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline deer

• View Profile
Show me at least one worker who take responsibility for the shareholder,please.
proposal like:"I will develop a function,one year after this function launch,the market cap will be twice to now,or I won't get any bts as payment.

no one now  are willing to  take this responsibility, right.They just happy to to see shareholder surffer and grad USD for themselves.

"I have written so many many document! BTS will go to die without our work!just give me 100K bts a day! "(So what?We have only 10% left  of our investment thanks to your "hard work" since 2014 )

I could have a high pay job outside! (So again,why are you still here?Strongly doubt that you can get a serious job outside.)

Somebody still think these amazing inflation work can raise the market cap  base on 2013-2016,huh,wow.
Basically you're asking a programmer to do a CEO's work. Why not look for a better CEO? Maybe you can do the job? For free?

you have very funny logical.
Why I should do this?it ' s not me begging for bts from shareholders here.

做得到这个效果就给钱,没人做得到那就别整些有用没有的东西来稀释股东的bts。这么简单的道理那么久还没想明白?

Offline deer

• View Profile
proposal like:"I will develop a function,one year after this function launch,the market cap will be twice to now,or I won't get any bts as payment.

no one now  are willing to  take this responsibility, right.They just happy to to see shareholder surffer and grad USD for themselves.

"I have written so many many document! BTS will go to die without our work!just give me 100K bts a day! "(So what?We have only 10% left  of our investment thanks to your "hard work" since 2014 )

I could have a high pay job outside! (So again,why are you still here?Strongly doubt that you can get a serious job outside.)

Somebody still think these amazing inflation work can raise the market cap  base on 2013-2016,huh,wow.
Basically you're asking a programmer to do a CEO's work. Why not look for a better CEO? Maybe you can do the job? For free?

you have very funny logical.
Why I should do this?it ' s not me begging for bts from shareholders here.

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore

BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

Offline deer

• View Profile

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

please notice what I say

why not after you do good effort and wait btser to vote . I think if you do really useful work to bts, they must vote support to your worker.

then please explain to me what alt / baozi is doing just now. I certainly does not recognize any value brought to the ecosystem.

If this goes on .. and more shareholders support him .. he could essential force the network to stand still in development ..

I thought that was the exact assurance when BM introduced the dilution : If shareholders do not like the inflation rate , they can vote against it .

On a side note , false development is no development at all . ( dilution and tons of AGS fund has funded a lot of things in 1.0 , and none of it was worth it because by the dev's own word ------1.0 was not usable to users . And graphene was paid by the developer's own dime. ) False development meaning development that just for "workers' sake" instead of those work that's really needed and will have lasting effect on the project instead of every work that has been paid and then be abandoned and move on to another new direction .

I guess he has just seen false development funded by dilution too much .

But then again , the doubt is bound to happen after failing to see result generated from dilution after one year whose effect has been devastating on the marketcap . "Marketcap will rise if you let us dilute and keep developing" , which was also the only reason that the stakeholders allowed changing the allocation schedule and ruined the reputation of BitShares in the first place . So ........ Is this objection really that surprising to you ?

Soooo the logical conclusion to this line of rational is Bitshares Workers will get no support and therefore will not make any progress in new features, fixes, or updates. If we just keep things the way they are and no work is ever done on Bitshares.. it will go up thanks to no dilution!

I think the market cap we have now is all you can ever expect it to reach and the only way to go from here is down if this is the grand plan.

No innovation = growth huh? ... just.. wow.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
I would really like to hear for one worker-proposal or new feature the inflation-phobics would be willing to pay for.

I only hope that the stealth features will make more votes and reason available.

If you consider me one such person - I will vote somewhat similar to jonybitcoin's current vote. Minus the blockchain maintenance worker - not because I do not think that worker is needed. I just think he is overcharging us...like 2x.

opps sorry and definitely minus those UI coordinator/Managers...definitely not for those.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 05:03:28 pm by tonyk »
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

chryspano

I would really like to hear for one worker-proposal or new feature the inflation-phobics would be willing to pay for.

I only hope that the stealth features will make more votes and reason available.

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop
please notice what I say

why not after you do good effort and wait btser to vote . I think if you do really useful work to bts, they must vote support to your worker.

then please explain to me what alt / baozi is doing just now. I certainly does not recognize any value brought to the ecosystem.

If this goes on .. and more shareholders support him .. he could essential force the network to stand still in development ..

I thought that was the exact assurance when BM introduced the dilution : If shareholders do not like the inflation rate , they can vote against it .

On a side note , false development is no development at all . ( dilution and tons of AGS fund has funded a lot of things in 1.0 , and none of it was worth it because by the dev's own word ------1.0 was not usable to users . And graphene was paid by the developer's own dime. ) False development meaning development that just for "workers' sake" instead of those work that's really needed and will have lasting effect on the project instead of every work that has been paid and then be abandoned and move on to another new direction .

But then again , the doubt is bound to happen after failing to see result generated from dilution after one year whose effect has been devastating on the marketcap . "Marketcap will rise if you let us dilute and keep developing" , which was also the only reason that the stakeholders allowed changing the allocation schedule and ruined the reputation of BitShares in the first place . So ........ Is this objection really that surprising to you ?
This tells a lot
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
dilution after one year whose effect has been devastating on the marketcap . "Marketcap will rise if you let us dilute and keep developing" , which was also the only reason that the stakeholders allowed changing the allocation schedule and ruined the reputation of BitShares in the first place . So ........ Is this objection really that surprising to you ?

BitShares has been a top10 cryptocurrency practically since coinmarketcap started (when it was PTS).

BitShares is the ONLY global source for smartcoins like bitUSD, CNY, etc.

BitShares has less dilution than the bitcoin and Ethereum.

The market cap of BitShares is half of that it needs to be in order to be the first and only profitable DAC on Earth.

BitShares, which has never been hacked, has an amazing reputation.

Every coin's marketcap got destroyed last year, not just BitShares'.  A rising tide lifts all boats.  A falling tide drops us all.

Yeah, the team could have spent their finding better, but Ethereum admittedly wasted waaaaaaaay more money and, sure, it might have hurt their "reputation" but it certainly had no affect on their marketcap, and after all, what do you really care about more?

"reputation"

or

"marketcap"

Would you be crying like this if our marketcap was half a billion like Ethereum's?

Well then stop lying to the community saying that you care about our "reputation" then, and be an honest man and say that you wish that you had more money through a higher market cap like Ethereum who dilutes waaaaay more than we do, and was waaaaaaaaay more reckless with their funding.

The success of Ethereum scientifically and economically proves that neither dillution or dumb money moves affect the marketcap of a coin as much as having a free open source community positively sharing their knowledge.

Didn't you heard ? Ethereum is controlled by the same people in wallstreet who try to enslave us (I must have heard that somewhere around here) . So ..... if BTS is not controlled by the same people in wallstreet , you can't really compare the two in the same condition .
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline freedom

• View Profile
please notice what I say

No one likes to dilute, that's why so many people support alt

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

well explained, imho. + 1

It is not like you try to put it Xeroc (stan and BM) - attempt to stop development...it is an attempt to stop digging ditches for the sake of digging ditches, cause you are good at digging ditches. Well you might be the best ditch diggers but if BTS does not need that particular ditch, it is just diluting with your pay for an useless ditch. [do not mean your work in particular xeroc; just constant mindless dilution for whatever comes to mind]
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
please notice what I say

« Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 04:01:12 pm by btswildpig »