Author Topic: Bter now accepts BTSX deposits/withdraw and trading  (Read 51244 times)

Offline Empirical1

• View Profile
Currently having trouble withdrawing from bter anyone else have issues?

I get this message when withdrawing to any of my registered accounts

cancelled:BTSX account is not registered or memo is too long

In order to withdraw the account must be registered on the blockchain first.

Thanks, yes the accounts I tried had been registered on the blockchain and I'd withdrawn to them previously from bter.

I tried again and it's working fine now.

Offline patrickb323

• View Profile
Agreed 1% is excessive.   I took the hit anyways and it was painful.  After the NXT fiasco, it didn't feel safe with large amounts of btsx on bter.

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7
I too can't stand the 1% withdrawal fee...it feels like I'm being coerced to keep my BTSX on their exchange instead of my wallet, or I'll have to pay up to keep my coins safe in my possession. But the risks of staying on an exchange nowadays are just too great, so I just had to pay the fee. In the future if I decide to cash out, it will probably be into BitUSD through the wallet, so I have effectively lost 1% of my coins.

Very uncool.

Offline bitwiz

• View Profile

In order to withdraw the account must be registered on the blockchain first.
wallet_approve_delegate delegate.bitwiz
BTSX: bitwiz    | BTC: 1LW55JXXaZ9V2xjHaBvsXJ5WYv76LRnF2p
I'm running a PTS seed node on the cloud, get a 10$ bonus using this referral

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
1% withdrawl fee - thats eye wateringly expensive. I was using Bter for buying, but once more mainstream exchanges pick it up I will have to look for opportunities to try and convert my BTSX to BTC and BTSX on them to withdraw.

1% is just insane - how is everybody happy with it?

agreed  +5% it's insane
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline Empirical1

• View Profile

sumantso

1% withdrawl fee - thats eye wateringly expensive. I was using Bter for buying, but once more mainstream exchanges pick it up I will have to look for opportunities to try and convert my BTSX to BTC and BTSX on them to withdraw.

It's a bit of a wash.  The only way out of BTSX->Fiat currently is BTC so you're going to be going the other way at some point and you get 1% bonus when depositing.

I just want BTSX in my wallet to be safe. I will probably try selling there and buying at some other exchange.

The 1% fee is insane, I am PMing them. Hopefully others do the same.
This only helps all those are cashing out as they get extra to sell. All those who want to pick up more have to pay  a premium.

Offline Riverhead

It's a bit of a wash.  The only way out of BTSX->Fiat currently is BTC so you're going to be going the other way at some point and you get 1% bonus when depositing.

sumantso

Offline testz

1% fees for withdraw BTSX ??? 1% ???

>:(

Yes, but they add + 1% if you deposit BTSX

38PTSWarrior

Maybe they forgot it. Are you also so nervous because of snapshot, prices, trading, ahhh! haha! I cannot think anymore. My plan: Just wait and pray lol

Offline mint chocolate chip

1% fees for withdraw BTSX ??? 1% ???

>:(

Fee:   1% + 1 BTSX (No fee for Bter Code). Get 1 % bonus when deposit BTSX

Why isn't btsx listed in the menu dropdown on BTER? I see a few others like DRK are missing as well.

Offline minerswing

• View Profile

Offline MMM

• View Profile

jakub

freeworm,
Is there a BTC deposit limit on bter? I have sent 12 btc to my bter account as a BTC deposit but after 2h my balance is unaffected, nothing has showed up even though the bitcoin transaction is confirmed on the blockchain.
https://blockchain.info/tx-index/0c75c796475a05a49f38fefed52d93a557b089d2da9130dd6924c6d4e61f733b

The BTC deposit address that I used is correct, there is no mistake here. What is going on?

EDIT: I contacted bter support on
http://support.bter.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
and after a few hours they replied "the issue has been solved" (without giving any reason) and the missing funds did appear on my bter account. But still things like that should not be happening... Beware of depositing bigger funds there.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 05:01:39 am by jakub »