Author Topic: Bitshares price discussion  (Read 887041 times)

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

One more BTW..It is actually Peerplays crowdfund accepting only BTC, that squeeze rope on the neck to BTS now.

How do you figure?
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline mr-whitekey

You made some nondescript and vague reference to something coming "this summer" last May. It was not much and when I finally read the thread ppl kept referencing, I was puzzled at why they made a big deal out of it.

Seem like people project their hopes on to your words.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
I've been spending too much time hopping back and forth in my Delorian.
I can't remember exactly when in time I was when I said "this summer."

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline Geneko

• View Profile
[BTW stan is buying BTS!
That simple fact made my day ! Thanks man, Geneko !

That's a great indicator ! He was well over 10M BTS but still want more ... Let's prepare our spacesuits ...

Not sure a space suite will be sufficient ..remember .. stan is a former Nasa pioneer who built mars rovers and is not heading for outer space but intergalactic travel!

Stan is good old boy and I like him. To bad he spends less time here with us, then he was in the past. I really enjoy his comments.

Bitshares is dead.
Not quite yet...

One more BTW..It is actually Peerplays crowdfund accepting only BTC, that squeeze rope on the neck to BTS now.

Offline brownie.pts

• HUGS.
    • View Profile
I Appreciate YOU

Offline brownie.pts

• HUGS.
    • View Profile
I Appreciate YOU

Offline EstefanTT

Hahaha :')

Intergalactic travel would be cool but the moon with my basic spacesuit is good enough for me ;)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Bit20, the cryptocurrency index fund http://www.bittwenty.com
(BitShares French ConneXion - www.bitsharesfcx.com)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Not sure a space suite will be sufficient ..remember .. stan is a former Nasa pioneer who built mars rovers and is not heading for outer space but intergalactic travel!

Offline EstefanTT

But hey, summer is coming up, maybe this is the year that maybe one of Stans "projects" will actually happen... not holding my breath though.

BTW stan is buying BTS!
That simple fact made my day ! Thanks man, Geneko !

That's a great indicator ! He was well over 10M BTS but still want more ... Let's prepare our spacesuits ...

Offline Geneko

• View Profile
But hey, summer is coming up, maybe this is the year that maybe one of Stans "projects" will actually happen... not holding my breath though.

BTW stan is buying BTS!

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7

Yup, still waiting for "this summer".....sigh.....

Offline yvv

• View Profile
It is absolutely fine to post pessimistic crap about BTS. This is on topic and this is a free forum after all.

Offline EstefanTT

I just felt that pessimistic prevision on MC doesn't serve any purpose beside maybe scaring some investors in BTS.
BTS price is very important in order to have funds available for development.
I just wanted to point that out.

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
Despite all the "great" fundamentals and news, this sucker continues to crash to all time lows vs BTC and is about to break the little support it has against the dollar.  Even a slight correction in BTC is going to cause bts to plunge. 5 mill market cap here we come...

But I'm not worried because I have been assured by bts bagholders that people would be "crazy" to sell at these prices... I wonder if they will still be considered crazy when they are still selling at 5 million?
I don't understand why you keep posting such pessimistic mesages.
Just sell you BTS if you are that convinced that it will plunge to 5M$ MC, no need to spread your lack of faith in this beautiful project.
Keeping a currency you think will go down in value is absurd.

Why??? Because its a "bitshares price discussion" thread... You know there are ways to bet against BTS. So I think posting why BTS is crashing and why it will continue to crash is applicable to this thread.  Just because I post in this thread doesn't mean I own any BTS, and that goes for many posters on this forum.

Oh I get it... We should only be allowed to post optimistic messages and talk about all the great things that are going on.  Maybe we should just ignore that the market is telling you that this coins growth prospects are dim at best.  I don't even have to point out that there still hasn't been one business built on bitshares (unless you include all the ICO's that suck liquidity and credibility from the system).  But hey, summer is coming up, maybe this is the year that maybe one of Stans "projects" will actually happen... not holding my breath though.

Maybe we should rename this thread to "Tell me why bitshares is going to the moon and how rich i'm going to be and how I'm a visionary that saw how great this thing was going to be before anybody else".

Offline EstefanTT

Despite all the "great" fundamentals and news, this sucker continues to crash to all time lows vs BTC and is about to break the little support it has against the dollar.  Even a slight correction in BTC is going to cause bts to plunge. 5 mill market cap here we come...

But I'm not worried because I have been assured by bts bagholders that people would be "crazy" to sell at these prices... I wonder if they will still be considered crazy when they are still selling at 5 million?
I don't understand why you keep posting such pessimistic mesages.
Just sell you BTS if you are that convinced that it will plunge to 5M$ MC, no need to spread your lack of faith in this beautiful project.
Keeping a currency you think will go down in value is absurd.