Author Topic: Bitshares price discussion  (Read 897833 times)

Offline EstefanTT

In this bts game we can chose to take a look at the 3 shells and win all the time !
Everybody is free to have part of his stake in bts and another part in brownies. So you are sure to be sharedrop in any case.
I think people are realising it because in one week, the cheaper brownies moved from 3 bts to 12 bts each !!!!
If I knew that, I would have bought some at 3-4 bts ... wait ... I knew that  ;p ;p ;p
Bit20, the cryptocurrency index fund http://www.bittwenty.com
(BitShares French ConneXion - www.bitsharesfcx.com)

Tuck Fheman

Hahahaha... that was awesome. :)  +5% Tuck.. please submit that for brownies :)

:P

Offline EstefanTT

Will unicorns will compete with brownies ? Will they make the price fall even more ? Are they part of a diabolic plan from Cryptonomex ?
Indeed, it's hard to keep up !!! ;p

As a poker player you should know not to bet on a shell game if you're not the dealer.

Yep, I do know that ;)

I having a hard time understanding your metaphore ... Who's the dealer in this case ? [emoji15]

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

Wait.. unicorns sharedrop now?! I can't keep up with all the bonuses BitShares holders are getting these days.

Will the unicorns however compete with BitShares.. this is the eternal default question we must all continue to ask. :)

Never forget!

Hahahaha... that was awesome. :)  +5% Tuck.. please submit that for brownies :)
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline Empirical1.2

• View Profile
Will unicorns will compete with brownies ? Will they make the price fall even more ? Are they part of a diabolic plan from Cryptonomex ?

As a poker player you should know not to bet on a shell game if you're not the dealer.

If you want to take the island burn the boats

Tuck Fheman

Wait.. unicorns sharedrop now?! I can't keep up with all the bonuses BitShares holders are getting these days.

Will the unicorns however compete with BitShares.. this is the eternal default question we must all continue to ask. :)

Never forget!

Offline EstefanTT

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

The number of BTS available to be shorted on polo went from 2.5 million a few hours ago to 1.7 million now.  That means people added 800k in shorts in the past few hours (and/or people who were offering BTS for loan decided to remove them).  The ones I had available all got borrowed and shorted.   Hopefully if the short interest gets too high and it doesnt drop it could ignite a covering rally and create our bottom.  (of course, it could go down more first)

I could sneeze and get rid of that 70BTC buy wall. Too funny.
Why don't you sneeze the other way around and you doble up this buy wall. That would discourage sellers, motivate buyers, we would make our bottom, price go up, everybody is happy, positive vibes in the community, bts 2.0 is released, ... sharedrops, brownies, unicorns ...

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Tuck Fheman

Earned 3.7 BTC this week by shorting BTC .....

"Wages of sin!"  :P

Offline EstefanTT

The number of BTS available to be shorted on polo went from 2.5 million a few hours ago to 1.7 million now.  That means people added 800k in shorts in the past few hours (and/or people who were offering BTS for loan decided to remove them).  The ones I had available all got borrowed and shorted.   Hopefully if the short interest gets too high and it doesnt drop it could ignite a covering rally and create our bottom.  (of course, it could go down more first)

Why don't you sneeze the other way around and you doble up this buy wall. That would discourage sellers, motivate buyers, we would make our bottom, price go up, everybody is happy, positive vibes in the community, bts 2.0 is released, ... sharedrops, brownies, unicorns ...

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
Earned 3.7 BTC this week by shorting BTC .....

Using it to buy BTS  . :P
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline Empirical1.2

• View Profile
I see NuBits did over $100k volume and Tether $500k in the small BTC sell-off. So regardless of the short term BTS price, there's a definite market demand for a more liquid BitUSD.

I have less number of trades and a much higher return for about the same amount traded. ;)

Wow, really!! I'm so impressed!! Not...

If you want to take the island burn the boats

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
Buys at 1500 already hit, wow.

look at BTC you'll know why

1) It happened before the drop in BTC
2) Its priced in satoshis, so the BTS/BC ratio doesnt necessarily change just because BTC drops.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads