Author Topic: Bitshares price discussion  (Read 887180 times)

Offline Blazin8888

Man brutal sell offs happening.....does not look good at all.....   +5% +5% +5% +5%

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
Tuck you still correctly predicted this last drop better than me though.  ;)  I thought it wouldnt be as deep.

Because wave 2 retraced 61.8% on the nose pretty much, and usually wave 2 and 4 alternate (if one retraces deep, the other usually retraces lightly), so I expected a .382 retrace at the max, or maybe even a smaller one.  So I thought ~2800 would be the low as a result of that.  But we had an almost 50% retrace instead. 

Thats why it was such a trolly retracement. :P
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Tuck Fheman

Anyway, thats how I expect it to play out. 

I'm relying on an old mans visions and you've got all this TA knowledge behind you!

I'm jealous ... and out gunned.

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
What a troll-y correction.  lol.

We fell to 2505, and the maximum allowable correction under EWave with the count that the recent rise was a wave 3 was to 2500, because wave 4 cannot cross into wave 1 territory.   (Though if you dont couldnt the margin spike to 2500 on sept 5 you could get away with saying the real wave 1 high was 2354 I guess.  That might be more accurate, since 2354 was actually the end of wave 1.  Margin in low liquidity environments can cause spikes that warp things).

The wave 3 move went from 1735 to 3170, then retraced nearly 50%. 

I guess there is room for a further drop if you consider 2354 the real top of wave 1, and if it went for a full 50% retracement it would go to 2452.  But this scenario is less likely than the scenario where we do not go below 2500.

The next move targets 3500-4000 range.  (Though it is possible that wave 5 extends, as is common in commodities and cryptos, in which case it can go higher).  After that will be another correction (maybe the release time 'sell the news' correction, but it will be followed by a much larger rise in later on once the real wave III starts.

Anyway, thats how I expect it to play out.  From here there is only one decent sell point, and that is on a rise to somewhere between 3500-5000, if you sell at the right point then you should be able to catch another 500-700 satoshi drop like we have been seeing.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7
Down trending pressure continues. 1k incoming anytime now...

More like reversal incoming. Already back up to 2720 sats. The bottom is in!

« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 03:46:45 pm by nomoreheroes7 »

Tuck Fheman

I introduced two noobs to BitShares by giving them muh 'profits' off this little dip/dump/correction/gift from gawd ... so it's a Win/Win for everyone! ;)

If you played the game and did not fare well during this period, at least know some of your former BTS went to help spread BitShares adoption!

Ok, now back to your regularly scheduled m00n.

« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 03:46:48 pm by Tuck Fheman »

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
1k bts cny? Quite bullish!
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline Blazin8888

chryspano

@Newmine: Come on mate..I understand that you are FUDing but also some times you bring valuable issues on the table..

but seriously saying that BTS will fall to 1800 with this daily volume is just not realistic at the moment..
Also hard selling after BTS2 is launched?? Seriously?? Do you think that most of us were buying all the way down and holding for the last two years so we can sell when BTS2 is launched and not actually use the platform??come on..FUD have its limits..

there is only one way bts is going from here and that is UP!

Newmine never brought anything "valuable" on the table, poison is all that he has and he can find a lot of ways to deliver it, poison is poison, no matter how you serve it, and no, newmine has no limits FUDing.

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
@Newmine: Come on mate..I understand that you are FUDing but also some times you bring valuable issues on the table..

but seriously saying that BTS will fall to 1800 with this daily volume is just not realistic at the moment..
Also hard selling after BTS2 is launched?? Seriously?? Do you think that most of us were buying all the way down and holding for the last two years so we can sell when BTS2 is launched and not actually use the platform??come on..FUD have its limits..

there is only one way bts is going from here and that is UP!

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
Speculation is not about what the value should be but what the price should be .

Speculations are about bubble , the price is related to how big the bubble is instead of how much value was in it .

IF there is a 100X bubble  , increasing the value would reduce to bubble to 95X and could still remain the same price or even lower .

Unless the bubble is 1X ish , only then increasing the value should increase the price significantly .

这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline Blazin8888

we will see 1400 or 1300 soon. Should not have bought in here.

Tuck Fheman

Tuck is right. This thing is going back down. Probably 1800 satoshi range. Then post Oct d- day, whatever rise in BTS  you MAY get, it will be followed by hard sells for everyone that has been locked in BTS because of a shitty client. 2.0 does fix the fact that there are people who have been stuck and wanting to get out. Prepare for sells out of frustration and selling post "ex" date.

Image removed because Imgur got pwnd and tired of watching malwarebytes go off.

lel, I just bought a little. couldn't resist and just in case. ;)
« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 06:33:53 pm by Tuck Fheman »

Offline onceuponatime

ValentinJesse told us about Blazin8888. Please ban the FUDer. I guess he'll get back and go cry to newmine, but lying, FUDing and being aggressive deserves a ban.

denzi, 100% of your posts are FUD based on "your opinion/your conclusions". Could we have an insight into your analysis/arguments ? Or is it just an opinion based on a feeling ?

Ban him because he's not bullish BTS! He's a liar and anything said negative about BTS is FUD and the user should be BANNED!  Nobody talks badly about my BTS baby...

Seriously though, banning someone because they said bts would fall is the dumbest thing i've heard in a long time and it shows you're probably way over invested.  Maybe you should go trade the Chinese stock exchange where they throw anyone who sells in jail.

Blazin said the bts chart looks bad.  He's allowed to have an opinion, especially in the price speculation area.  Plus he's been right so far.

But he was, pumping and saying said that he had a large amount of bitcoin on the way that he was going to invest in BTS which was going to the moon. His manipulation is so blatant that it would  hardly be worth commenting on for those who have been around for a while. But to Newbies and the less sophisticated traders or people for whom English is a second language it is perhaps dangerous and manipulative.

The main problem, however, is that he is CLEARLY GIVING INVESTMENT ADVICE which is probably cause for legal concerns.

1.  What he's saying is not illegal in any way, at least in the US.  Your allowed to publish advice/picks on a public forum or website. If he was charging for the advice, that's a different story.

2.  People taking advice in a language they don't know, on a product they don't understand, from a guy named "BLazin" on a forum deserve whatever they get.  No one should feel sorry or guilty for someone who does that and loses money.

3.  No one ever screams manipulation when the price is doubling. People only complain when price falls.  It's a free market, it's suppose to rise and fall.  It's not manipulation or fud.

4.  He's been right on his predictions.  If you followed him you made money.

That is generally true. But this forum is filled with many very honorable and ethically attuned members who are trying to implement a positive for the betterment of humanity. People were doubting his bullshit 250BTC pump bullshit manipulation claim starting back at page 58 of this thread (while the price rise was still going strong).

Offline NewMine

• View Profile
That doesnt matter anymore because 2.0 fixes it.

But that's not a realistic approach IMHO Ander.

2.0 doesn't exist, outside of a testnet. 2.0 has yet to do what it promises to do, even on a testnet.

That day may come and I hope it does and I anticipate it will, but it's not a reality ... yet.

I'm just not the kind of person to shove all-in with a gutshot straight draw, especially after watching many others get burned, unless it's a bluff. ;)

Just please Tuck get back in lower than you bought. I dont want to see you missing the rise and then joining newmine and blazin8888 by making FUD memes.
When have I ever made a FUD meme? Please show me.

Tuck is right. This thing is going back down. Probably 1800 satoshi range. Then post Oct d- day, whatever rise in BTS  you MAY get, it will be followed by hard sells for everyone that has been locked in BTS because of a shitty client. 2.0 does fix the fact that there are people who have been stuck and wanting to get out. Prepare for sells out of frustration and selling post "ex" date.