Author Topic: Bitshares price discussion  (Read 886917 times)

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
Wow this is some serious FOMO.

No shares available to lend, demand for several hundred thousand bts at 2%.  Shorts getting crushed.

should I feed them several mil BTS to see even more of them crushed?
Honest question. Cannot make my mind.
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
Wow this is some serious FOMO.

No shares available to lend, demand for several hundred thousand bts at 2%.  Shorts getting crushed.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Ander

• View Profile
Let's hope this increased market capitalization is here to stay, if not just the start of an even bigger rise. More capital means more developers, more interested investors, more entrepreneurs to build services on top of our network...

Yea, it's pretty awesome knowing that our development growth/funding/liquidity/everything gets exponentially better with increased market cap...it's like a perpetual motion device or something. Once the cap really starts climbing I imagine it'll be like a bomb going off. An economic singularity, if you will?

I'm pumped.

8)

ha! hey you never know, sometimes trends just feed on themselves and the best marketing Bitshares could ever do is simply to jump in price!

Marketing by pump is the best marketing in crypto.  By far.

BTS is now higher in USD than it was when BTS 2.0 released, for the first time.  Higher than the peak of the pre-2.0 release rally even.

Hopefully in time we will even get back up to reasonable price levels where we were all buying it a while back!

https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Tuck Fheman

money for development is good.
boy I hope BM did not sell in the hours after he moved his funds to polo...would be sad. kind of like our favorite 500 sat whale.

Selling at 1000-500 sat in November 2015 and putting it all into ETH (allegedly) ... smart whale is smart.  ;)
Lucksacks.com - The Largest Cryptocurrency Freeroll Poker Site in the World!

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies
I believe this is a volume record for BTS.

Combined with a huge price rise, that is a bull market sign.
Seems like we should pass fct volume soon.  Then we will pass them in market cap.

what a difference 17 hours makes.  Please don't go all margin long all in now people.  This could turn against us just as quickly.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 06:55:08 pm by puppies »

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
boy I hope BM did not sell in the hours after he moved his funds to polo...would be sad. kind of like our favorite 500 sat whale.

They could be the same person...

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline Ander

• View Profile
I believe this is a volume record for BTS.

Combined with a huge price rise, that is a bull market sign.

Offline Ander

• View Profile
in the meanwhile the 10 top volume coins....

How do they get $2M volume for bitshares? The most traded pairs are like $1000?

bts buys and sells on poloniex, btc38 etc....

Come and trade on DEX, assholes!

They cant do that until they buy BTS on poloniex with their BTC first.

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani

be patient, that day is not far away...

"With the new Azure offering, however, it might be easy for some exchanges to integrate the Bitshares blockchain, especially its trading and exchange features, into alternate deployments, still gathering liquidity from the Bitshares exchange book. Such a system would provide a simple to deploy exchange for entrepreneurs in the space. Such an exchange would also find it easy to scale, since Azure helps with resource expansion needed for the future."

read more here...
http://www.smithandcrown.com/bitshares-joins-peers-gets-added-microsoft-azure/

Offline cylonmaker2053

• Saving the world one block at a time
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: cylonmaker2053
Let's hope this increased market capitalization is here to stay, if not just the start of an even bigger rise. More capital means more developers, more interested investors, more entrepreneurs to build services on top of our network...

Yea, it's pretty awesome knowing that our development growth/funding/liquidity/everything gets exponentially better with increased market cap...it's like a perpetual motion device or something. Once the cap really starts climbing I imagine it'll be like a bomb going off. An economic singularity, if you will?

I'm pumped.

8)

ha! hey you never know, sometimes trends just feed on themselves and the best marketing Bitshares could ever do is simply to jump in price!

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7
Have u noticed every and each coin on polo gets pumped these days following eths fury road. But not this fuck. Fake walls just got pulled LMAO. Glad I got rid off this cocksucking shit at 0.000012 few weeks back. What a faggotry lol.

5 days later.......

TravelsAsia

When the liquidity is increased and the interface feels more natural (like Polo), you'll see that influx.

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7

I'm pumped.

8)