Author Topic: Important Criticism  (Read 47997 times)

Offline Method-X

• VIRAL
    • View Profile
    • Learn to code
  • BitShares: methodx
I like this project and think it has potential. The one thing that seems unprofessional to me is the name itself. I would suggest using a naming service like http://www.namebase.com (there are many others). I would also recommend staying away from any and all cliches like "bit" for example. I would opt for a name that has nothing to do with cryptocurrency. Example: Ethereum, Ripple, Stellar, Graphene. These are all great names.

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
Been waiting for that thread :)

Regarding the identabit.com website:

1. In the sliding pictures at the top:

- "A serious solution to an extraordinary opportunity" -> does that make sense? might be some fancy marketing language but there are no solutions to opportunities.

- "The first identity based, decentralized identity based currency" ->  Should probably say: "The first identity based, decentralized currency"

2. Almost at the bottom in the security section:

- You say: "Vulnerability to theft (high) / (low)". There was a quick reasoning with the other ratings. This seems a little unfounded to me.

Seems like the German forum forces got your back ;)
« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 02:24:51 pm by delulo »

Offline underwun

• Life Matters
    • View Profile
I would love to create an alternative logo design for IDentabit logo .. :) as i'm find the IMPACT font isn't really suited for a cutting edge business like IDentabit…

Hi Cass

Nice to catch up...

I need ot get some sleep so we can continue tomorrow but here is some input behind the branding.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zDPgdB9Ftm6TOOTPhk2ZzFQLMP2chYRXZsDo6nGWPEE/edit#

Take care

Domains for considering to register also ..;)

ident.tech
MYID.tech
bitid.tech
bitid.xyz
There's a reason for everything and if there isn't there should be...

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
I would love to create an alternative logo design for IDentabit logo .. :) as i'm find the IMPACT font isn't really suited for a cutting edge business like IDentabit…

Domains for considering to register also ..;)

ident.tech
MYID.tech
bitid.tech
bitid.xyz
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
... waiting for the whitepaper ...
most of what is said on the webpage is .. nice .. not I have no idea how you want to actually DO it .. (I am mostly doing assumptions)

Offline underwun

• Life Matters
    • View Profile
Hi All

We want to hear how we can improve anything and everything about the Identabit journey.

Lets try and keep it constructive but don't take that to mean we don't like criticism, we do.

If you are keen to help out this is the place to let us know.

Thanks folks, a great day thanks to you.

Good night I am wasted.

John
There's a reason for everything and if there isn't there should be...