Author Topic: Bitshares price discussion  (Read 887528 times)

Offline werneo

• View Profile
    • chronicle of the precession of simulacra
  • BitShares: werneo
Soon after raiding my stash of Gorilla Glue #4, I had the following vision:

Now I'm wondering if that 45° green up channel might be too ambitious. The blue lines suggest another broad wave coming up at a lower angle. Not sure if it's a mirage, but we'll know soon enough.

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
kingjohal start thinking for yourself.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline kingjohal

• View Profile
In your guys honest opinion human to human...if I have 30 btc left is it worth going all in BTS or do I have a very high risk of losing all of this 30 btc

Both are "high risk".

Personally, if it were my 30 BTC I'd use no more than half buying BTS.

But, since it's your BTC, I say spend it all on BTS! ;)

Either way, I have a lot of faith that BTS will be worth MUCH MORE than the current price in the days/weeks/months/years to come.

BTS will double up quicker than BTC that's for sure and I think it will do a lot more than that down the road.

These are simply my opinions, I have no idea what I'm talking about, don't listen to me, I get my trading advice from a 95 year old Choctaw Indian during his Gorilla Glue #4 visions.  :P

Who's price will double first? ETH or BTS? ...if you had to guess

Tuck Fheman

In your guys honest opinion human to human...if I have 30 btc left is it worth going all in BTS or do I have a very high risk of losing all of this 30 btc

Both are "high risk".

Personally, if it were my 30 BTC I'd use no more than half buying BTS.

But, since it's your BTC, I say spend it all on BTS! ;)

Either way, I have a lot of faith that BTS will be worth MUCH MORE than the current price in the days/weeks/months/years to come.

BTS will double up quicker than BTC that's for sure and I think it will do a lot more than that down the road.

These are simply my opinions, I have no idea what I'm talking about, don't listen to me, I get my trading advice from a 95 year old Choctaw Indian during his Gorilla Glue #4 visions.  :P

Offline kingjohal

• View Profile

If you are thinking of going all in long on margin?  No do not do it.

If you are thinking of buying and holding a bunch of BTS, not on margin?  That is exactly what I have done with all my BTC.

But you are responsible for whatever you do with your money.

Im not interested in margins or anything. Just buying and holding. This is what I'm thinking about doing. I'll sleep on it.

Offline Ander

• View Profile

If you are thinking of going all in long on margin?  No do not do it.

If you are thinking of buying and holding a bunch of BTS, not on margin?  That is exactly what I have done with all my BTC.

But you are responsible for whatever you do with your money.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline kingjohal

• View Profile

Offline Ander

• View Profile
Above 2400 again, at least for a second.

Offline seraphim

[...]

Don't trust ANY centralized exchange.

[...]

Let's create a truely decentralized crypto exchange!
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,18602.0.html
</ad>
Meet you on STEEM

Offline werneo

• View Profile
    • chronicle of the precession of simulacra
  • BitShares: werneo
Last night's sell off messed up all the technicals....

I am hoping reason kicks in and the price moves back into that nice up channel. Watch for 2400 sat.

Offline kingjohal

• View Profile
Will the Bitshares.org website be different than the Openledgers site?

Will I be able to send funds to bitshares.org ?

Okay. Advice taken
« Last Edit: October 13, 2015, 07:29:46 pm by kingjohal »

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7
What do you guys expect with the price? Continue to head down?

....part of me wants to buy in buy not sure with all this FUD ive seen now. I will hold what I have though...

You sure are impressionable lol. Do what you think is best and makes you happy; no one knows what the future holds.

Any advice anyone gives is going to be in their best interest. You really can't trust anyone. Most especially a trollbox hah.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2015, 07:20:02 pm by nomoreheroes7 »

Offline kingjohal

• View Profile
when do you think everything will be 100% live?

I believe 4PM EST.

What do you guys expect with the price? Continue to head down?

....part of me wants to buy in buy not sure with all this FUD ive seen now. I will hold what I have though...

Tuck Fheman

I am glad I am with POLO. They seemed very nice and professional.

They also held Qora users funds for 3+ months in the past claiming *"wallet issues".

Don't trust ANY centralized exchange.

*It takes a few hours to resync the Qora wallet from scratch.

Tuck Fheman

when do you think everything will be 100% live?

I believe 4PM EST.