Author Topic: Bitshares price discussion  (Read 887499 times)

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
Has BTS been on the radar of any big timer VCs?

If it was they probably wouldnt let us know ahead of them buying. :P
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline kingjohal

• View Profile
Has BTS been on the radar of any big timer VCs?

Offline kingjohal

• View Profile
this coin was 20k sat last year? why?

No it was over 9k, but BTC was $500 at the time.  So bts hit 5 cents.

For it to get back to 5 cents now would require 20k sats.

Why? Because a bunch of us realized its potential and threw lots of money at it.
But it was premature at the time, we had to work out a bunch of issues...which have now been fixed with 2.0.

Interesting...hmm. China has now awoken...maybe more price vol?

Where did all the vol come from on the pump in September?
« Last Edit: October 13, 2015, 11:45:08 pm by kingjohal »

Offline Ander

• View Profile

No it was over 9k, but BTC was $500 at the time.  So bts hit 5 cents.

For it to get back to 5 cents now would require 20k sats.

Why? Because a bunch of us realized its potential and threw lots of money at it.
But it was premature at the time, we had to work out a bunch of issues...which have now been fixed with 2.0.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline kingjohal

• View Profile

Also I have been listening to the hangouts on youtube...in one he mentions a bank that has taken notice of BTS....do you guys know what Bytemaster was talking about?
« Last Edit: October 13, 2015, 11:27:11 pm by kingjohal »

Offline Ander

• View Profile
I'm looking forward to check every exchanges' balance. Just my 2 conspiracy :)

Yeah.  I fully expect that bter is #rekt. 

Offline DMo09

• View Profile
Personally, I don't expect anything from ETH.
They burned huge piles of money, and come out with a half-assed product which depends on others to be at least a bit functional, and leave the core development for other profitable businesses now. Big business won't use their chain for IoT applications, they'll start an own chain.

The BTS team has been dedicated to the core product for a very long time (in crypto world), got a fully working product and businesses already using it.

Therefor my position is long BTS, short ETH. If that helps your decision in any way ;)

Truth!

Offline kingjohal

• View Profile
Im going to give it 48 hours and keep watching.

Thank you for the input everyone.

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop
I'm looking forward to check every exchanges' balance. Just my 2 conspiracy :)
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

Offline seraphim

Personally, I don't expect anything from ETH.
They burned huge piles of money, and come out with a half-assed product which depends on others to be at least a bit functional, and leave the core development for other profitable businesses now. Big business won't use their chain for IoT applications, they'll start an own chain.

The BTS team has been dedicated to the core product for a very long time (in crypto world), got a fully working product and businesses already using it.

Therefor my position is long BTS, short ETH. If that helps your decision in any way ;)
Meet you on STEEM

Tuck Fheman

Who's price will double first? ETH or BTS? ...if you had to guess

I don't do ETH, so I have no clue what it's price is.

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
In your guys honest opinion human to human...if I have 30 btc left is it worth going all in BTS or do I have a very high risk of losing all of this 30 btc

If you are thinking of going all in long on margin?  No do not do it.

If you are thinking of buying and holding a bunch of BTS, not on margin?  That is exactly what I have done with all my BTC.

But you are responsible for whatever you do with your money.

Im not interested in margins or anything. Just buying and holding. This is what I'm thinking about doing. I'll sleep on it.
If you're buying and holding, and you its money you don't need right away, I say go for it. Fortune favors the bold. And actually the price is far too low for the majority of shares to get dumped. At worst if we go back down to historic lows we dump down to 1500 range. We haven't even doubled. Just look at the 52 week chart. We are no where near all time highs. I suspect your time in the troll box is making you indecisive. If you can afford to hold it. Bts right here right now is a ridiculously cheap bet. If you're feeling cautious just put some low buy orders in and see if margin calls reach your order. Traders are gonna trade. Take advantage. But check back in a few months and I think you will be rewarded.

Trollbox has infected my mind yeah. But thanks for the input.

BTW, Ander I can think for myself ...What's wrong with picking others brains and asking questions before you make an investment?....nothing at all.

Buy with 2 btc on every small dip on the 1hr chart
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline godzirra

• View Profile
@kingjohal

If you feel hesitant try staggering your buys. I try to buy and sell in at least 2-3 steps. And always keep a little btc on hand. That way you'll never feel totally disappointed if the price falls. You get to buy a bit on sale. No need to go all in, especially at one price point.

Offline kingjohal

• View Profile
In your guys honest opinion human to human...if I have 30 btc left is it worth going all in BTS or do I have a very high risk of losing all of this 30 btc

If you are thinking of buying and holding a bunch of BTS, not on margin?  That is exactly what I have done with all my BTC.

Im not interested in margins or anything. Just buying and holding. This is what I'm thinking about doing. I'll sleep on it.
If you're buying and holding, and you its money you don't need right away, I say go for it. Fortune favors the bold. And actually the price is far too low for the majority of shares to get dumped. At worst if we go back down to historic lows we dump down to 1500 range. We haven't even doubled. Just look at the 52 week chart. We are no where near all time highs. I suspect your time in the troll box is making you indecisive. If you can afford to hold it. Bts right here right now is a ridiculously cheap bet. If you're feeling cautious just put some low buy orders in and see if margin calls reach your order. Traders are gonna trade. Take advantage. But check back in a few months and I think you will be rewarded.

Trollbox has infected my mind yeah. But thanks for the input.

BTW, Ander I can think for myself ...What's wrong with picking others brains and asking questions before you make an investment?....nothing at all.

Offline godzirra

• View Profile