Author Topic: Bitshares price discussion  (Read 898483 times)

Tuck Fheman

bitshares one step closer to the grave...

Allow me to translate this from Bear-speak to Bull-speak, "another buying opportunity is upon us!"

On another note, I have to tip my hat to whoever posted that chart (from this account) last week. Nice call!

Edit : This is boring. I've watched bitUSD sit at ~257/278 for days. Let's change that starting today! ;)
« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 06:05:31 pm by Tuck Fheman »

Tuck Fheman

Offline GChicken

• View Profile
All cryptos getting hammered, Bitcoin going up.. Come on Bitshares! - get some legs and buy me a house already..

speaking of leg, I reckon we need some Bitshares girls (NSFW), they can use the proceeds to charge their nanocard and go shopping.. win win

Offline gunailei

• View Profile
bitcoin just died too .. I think it's its 25th death
Hi, xeroc, I can ask "How many bts do you have?".
 :P
don't mind, just joking

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
bitcoin just died too .. I think it's its 25th death

Offline detect

• View Profile
  • BitShares: detect

Offline gunailei

• View Profile
that's mean bts2.0 lower than bts1.0 value???  oh my god BTS2.0

Offline CRWTH

• View Profile
why so many bts sold at this price level? for what? Sell at a loss? why? why? why? why just at polo? no btc38?
 :'(

They think it will go lower so reduce loss.

I wanted to buy earlier but good I waited. I will wait for more.

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
why so many bts sold at this price level? for what? Sell at a loss? why? why? why? why just at polo? no btc38?

Because on Polo people can short. Which is NOT selling at a loss, if they cover lower.

Offline gunailei

• View Profile

Offline werneo

• View Profile
    • chronicle of the precession of simulacra
  • BitShares: werneo
stochastic RSI looking good. If the price can stay above 1350 for another hour or two, we might see a nice run above 1400.

Update: not a very convincing rally so far.  BTS volume at Poloniex is about 150 btc. Today it was the third most traded alt coin after Ethereum and Maid. Prices showing stability in the 1375 range

« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 04:01:49 am by werneo »

Offline mikeytea

Wedge up or wedge down.  What's ur guess?

If the price starts to hug the line between 1345 - 1360, then it will likely go north.  But if it starts to track ~1300 - 1310, then south is more likely. At this moment we are in neutral territory, leaning north.

What I would like to see is a break south, get the shorts all beared up, then a strong reversal back into the wedge.  This would trap a ton of shorts and ignite a big squeeze higher...

i'm a huge fan of a short squeeeez! the tighter the better.... they've been making a ton from the last month anyways ;p

Offline mukul13

• View Profile

If the price starts to hug the line between 1345 - 1360, then it will likely go north.  But if it starts to track ~1300 - 1310, then south is more likely. At this moment we are in neutral territory, leaning north.

What I would like to see is a break south, get the shorts all beared up, then a strong reversal back into the wedge.  This would trap a ton of shorts and ignite a big squeeze higher...

That is so evil

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7

Hmm...nah I think I'd rather just see it go up instead.

Heh.

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile