Author Topic: [Worker Proposal] - A bounty based smartcoin marketing campaign  (Read 43072 times)

Offline Thul3

• View Profile
Biki.com

There seems to be only two trading pairs bitcny/usdt and bts/usdt .
Requirement was many major assets against bitcny

5.5 BTC payment for this ?

This would have been 1/4 payment of hitbtc with real deep liquidity on its own stablecoin tab with against 7 major assets ,real volume,promotion and professional market maker.

If we pay 5.5 BTC for a 0.43 cny 24h/volume on bitcny/usdt and a 12k bts volume on bts/usdt it is no wonder Bitshares is not moving forward.

About the liquidity on biki i won't even say a word.I guess the image says everything
« Last Edit: September 08, 2019, 01:45:48 pm by Thul3 »

Offline matle85

• View Profile
LATOKEN is under process with their technical team for integration - they sent some questions this week but I've been travelling for work so will only reply this evening / tomorrow. Should have a date for 'going live' shortly.

Offline Thul3

• View Profile
Are there any updates on Biki or LAtoken ?

Offline bench

HitBTC got some bad reputation lately.
Can someone summarize, how the BTS were spend and what achievements were made ?
« Last Edit: May 20, 2019, 01:59:52 pm by bench »
Be part of the change and vote for the bitshares-vision proxy!

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore
So it seems the interrest of getting a real liquidity exchange (for DAI the main source of real volume and liquidity) is currently not high because of lack of funding (as arround 50% of the fee's have been already spent on the two other exchanges)
What makes HitBTC interresting is the fact that they have a nice amount of asian traffic.

Its very sad to see how these BTS have been spent and what value bitshares will get in return for that.Instead of joinging the exchange where DAI has its main liquidity and volume which provide low spread we will get now 2 noname exchanges with 99.5% wash trading and high spreads.
I agree hitbtc would be a good choice once we have bigger bitCNY supply. If there is no fund left in the worker, I'd recommend that you create a new worker for the listing.
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

Offline Thul3

• View Profile
So it seems the interrest of getting a real liquidity exchange (for DAI the main source of real volume and liquidity) is currently not high because of lack of funding (as arround 50% of the fee's have been already spent on the two other exchanges)
What makes HitBTC interresting is the fact that they have a nice amount of asian traffic.

Its very sad to see how these BTS have been spent and what value bitshares will get in return for that.Instead of joinging the exchange where DAI has its main liquidity and volume which provide low spread we will get now 2 noname exchanges with 99.5% wash trading and high spreads.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2019, 04:41:47 pm by Thul3 »

Offline Thul3

• View Profile
Forwarded the offers from HitBTC to committee
« Last Edit: May 06, 2019, 03:02:32 pm by Thul3 »

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Will get now some offical proposals from which we can pick which fits best for our needs.

More detailed info will be later shared with the committee
AWESOME!

Offline Thul3

• View Profile
Quick update :
Had a long phone call with HitBTC.
They are very interrested into listing bitCNY as a stablecoin.
We also talked about bitUSD and they would be willing to list that stable/smartcoin too.

Later we talked about Market Maker and that they use a 3rd party as MM which would fit perfectly for our smartcoins because they don't make MM to increase volume but to uphold a small spread and a deep orderbook.

Will get now some offical proposals from which we can pick which fits best for our needs.

More detailed info will be later shared with the committee

« Last Edit: April 29, 2019, 08:47:56 pm by Thul3 »

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Does it mean Committee approved payment for LAtoken or even for the bigger shitty exchange IDCM ?
If yes i would like to know which committee member signed for it.
I made my reasoning quite clear last time. To iterate, I was made escrow by 3rd party and can only judge according to the conditions set forth in the worker proposal.
The bounty hunter played by those rules and not acknowledging that would discourage everyone involved.
Going forward, the community may need to consider evaluating worker proposals more stringently and demand clearer payout rules for bounties.

When I review proposals for the BBF, we always look at milestones that can be judged in clear metrics: Reached, Not Reached. Everything that leaves space for
interpretation causes drama (like here) afterwards - and I don't blame anyone for it. Let's learn a lessons (or two) and move on.

Offline Thul3

• View Profile
Since you have get the bounty, is there a timeline for listing? Thanks.

Does it mean Committee approved payment for LAtoken or even for the bigger shitty exchange IDCM ?
If yes i would like to know which committee member signed for it.

Congrats to throwing out funds for horse shit.
Seeing all the big amount proposals now coming to get voted in i would love to know how you want to pay for any decent exchange.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2019, 07:26:18 pm by Thul3 »

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
I am Tony , Founder of GTS (gtstoken.com), I am lobbist of George, I will take responsibility for bitCNY and BTS be list on ZBG exchange and won't be remove within 6 months. Let me know if any question regarding on BTS and bitCNY list on ZBG exchange.

Best regards
Tony Yang

Tony drop Thul and I a PM and then we can discuss by email/telegram.

It'd be good if you could include someone from ZB so we can establish what we need to do to improve things and get liquidity for bitCNY on there.

Since you have get the bounty, is there a timeline for listing? Thanks.
BTS committee member:jademont