Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
12
I am not sure about this, but the chances aren't looking good to find something live, did you do a research with https://archive.org/index.php ?
13
Technical Support / remove proxy (me)
« Last post by bench on April 24, 2018, 03:23:05 pm »
Hallo I can't remove the proxy myself, when I delete it auto switch back and I can't save it.
14
Technical Support / Re: Wallet stuck on "Exchange"
« Last post by bench on April 24, 2018, 03:21:03 pm »
cmd + r should do the trick.
15
The BTS client has to many hard edges, which should be fixed as soon as possible, to achieve this we should spend twice the budged for the UI as it is now.
People, who bring new ideas in making the UI better and more simple, should be rewarded with 5% and the other 95% is spend on the implementation.

What is the status on the UI remake announced a long time ago? Can I see the current progress? This whole thing should be more transparent with updates to allow feedback from the community.
16
Scientists plan huge European AI hub to compete with the US

https://buff.ly/2vDuZek
___
6 days left to the end of our ICO! Go to https://thought.live to contribute!
17
春风十里,不如农场有你!比特农场,不一样的区块链世界!4月26日,我们不见不散!

Bitsfarm将于4月26日在线运行。早期的测试给了我们很多优秀的反馈。感谢您继续支持Bitfarm。今天,我们推出了全新的动画预告片。

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIC_5D6WKjc

在我们产品即将上线的同时,我们也发布了回馈大家的活动
关注比特农场推特账号:@bitsfarmcrypt 即可赠送5SEED,转发指定推特即可额外获赠10SEED。此活动,7天为一周期。7天后,可再次参加转发赠送SEED的活动。
转发的推文链接在这里
https://twitter.com/bitsfarmcrypt/status/988400444241145858
18
Technical Support / Re: Wallet stuck on "Exchange"
« Last post by excell831 on April 23, 2018, 11:57:39 pm »
Where is the force refresh button? I do remind you that this is not a web wallet that I am using, it is the actual wallet for Windows.
19
Technical Support / Re: Develop graphene questions
« Last post by sschiessl on April 23, 2018, 09:11:29 pm »
Hello gamadreal,

Who is we in the case? What is the purpose of forking the whole thing? Many use cases fit perfectly into the existing Blockchain. Regardless, if you present yourself you will increase attention greatly.

Anyways, Digital Lucifer answered you in Telegram saying that you might want to hire a dev to do personal consulting for you. The knowledge you are seeking is quite unique.

Your faucet deployment might fail due to the porr being used. For actual debuging your question should be more precise and accompanied with stack traces.
20
Stakeholder Proposals / witness_node feature requests
« Last post by runestone on April 23, 2018, 08:35:58 pm »
I'd like to suggest a few feature/improvements for the witness_node.

1) Add support for multiple CPU cores. The witness_node is only using 1 CPU core at the moment, which means that certain tasks like --replay-blockchain takes forever.

2) When a witness_node is starting up, it should print a preview of the configuration parameter/values it is using. This preview would be very useful while debugging/configuring the node for the first time. Currently the witness_node can be configured using command-line arguments and config.ini. If both are used, a CLI argument might override the config.ini parameter.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10