Author Topic: Announcing Brownie Points (BROWNIE.PTS)  (Read 129130 times)

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7
Guess I may as well try getting in on this…I’ve been a member of this fine community for over a year now. Never once sold my BTS. Bought way too many during the August/September rush last year. Like to come here and on mumble now and again to give my input. Still have extremely high hopes for BTS’ future. Any and all brownie action is appreciated.

Thanks bm!
ID: nomoreheroes7

sumantso

BM told me you had been paid sumantso, so he probably just typoed your account name, if it is true that you did not get any.

As I have mentioned earlier, my concern is independent of my personal brownie pt holdings. If you see my post above you will see what the issue is IMO (I raised it since the first day). Anyways this is not the topic for that discussion.

You mean this?  :)

I may reward them (or not) as I see fit, in the amounts I see fit, for the reasons I see fit.   I may also seize brownie points from any account if you fall out of favor and anyone who complains in any way about how Brownie Points are issued or how I use Brownie Points is certainly not in my favor and may lose any Brownie Points they have earned.

Personally my knee hurts.

*quickly goes about deleting all anti-brownie posts*

Offline Empirical1.2

• View Profile
BM told me you had been paid sumantso, so he probably just typoed your account name, if it is true that you did not get any.

As I have mentioned earlier, my concern is independent of my personal brownie pt holdings. If you see my post above you will see what the issue is IMO (I raised it since the first day). Anyways this is not the topic for that discussion.

You mean this?  :)

I may reward them (or not) as I see fit, in the amounts I see fit, for the reasons I see fit.   I may also seize brownie points from any account if you fall out of favor and anyone who complains in any way about how Brownie Points are issued or how I use Brownie Points is certainly not in my favor and may lose any Brownie Points they have earned.

Personally my knee hurts.

If you want to take the island burn the boats

Offline D4vegee

• View Profile
Can i join the brownie club please? I trade daily in the internal exchange (if that helps). + 'donated' heavily into AGS!

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist
ok, i am in!

1. member since .... i have to check .... it is December 14, 2013, 08:56:12 PM
2. average post count is 1.822 per day or 1104 in total
3. i created the twitter account bitshareshub : https://twitter.com/bitshareshub and posting regularly bitshares content on it (774 Followers)
4. i created the google+ community : https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/104193073958834457881 (147 members) - posting interesting content
5. i funded the delegate for monsterer; who led to the open-source code of metaexchange
6. this delegate funding led to a partnership with monsterer in running www.metaexchange.info as a active, useable BTS and bitAsset bridge into BTC without the need of registration (like shapeshift)
7. i cannot attend the mumble sessions because i am not at home at this time, but i am one of the first 5 people listening on soundcloud
8. i am a active trading member of the internal exchange in the daily fight to make money for me and get the peg closer
9. sometimes i am on reddit
10. since a couple of weeks moderator of the "Project" board

this is most of my activity since i am spending my time with the BitShares Community

38PTSWarrior

I think I have caught up with people on this thread.  If you think I may have missed you let me know.  It certainly wasn't intentional.

BTS: thirtyeightptswarrior

-, posters
-flyers
- youtube vids
- streetmarketing ssince2013
- 4 hhoday a day

Tapatalk broken

Offline CalabiYau

Churning through the early altcoin crypto-clutter, reading the BTSX whitepaper
caused the second piloerection after BTC. Investing & participating only if the people involved
seems to have the right qualities & attitudes.

- Convinced by the whitepaper (Sent some BTC to the author to appreciate the efforts  ::) )

- Keyhotee Founder, PTS Miner, AGS Donator

- Going through the Keyhotee Versions, helping chasing the bugs

- Going through the BTSX/BTS Versions with a delegate on Linux.
- Going through the BTSX/BTS Versions with wallets on Windows, helping chasing the bugs,
  loosing time & some money of course.

- Running a delegate with reliability goals, aka babysitting servers on holidays, even at night
  (in the early days  ;))

- Spreading the word about BTS-potential here in Switzerland among my friends and
  technically literate companions. Some of them are invested in this venture - so don`t let me
  down.

- Invested time and money in a project that hopefully will use BITUSD & BITEUR as soon
  as an API for Graphene is  available.

- Having learned so much I feel already rewarded enough, but thank you anyway for some
  appreciation. 
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 08:57:21 am by CalabiYau »

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Preferably they would go to a well known bitsharestalk member.

let me know if i can help/escrow on this ...

Cass, you've got my little chocolate heart in escrow. Thanks for everything! BIG HUG.

:-*
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline brownie.pts

• HUGS.
    • View Profile

Cass, you've got my little chocolate heart in escrow. Thanks for everything! BIG HUG.
I Appreciate YOU

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline graffenwalder

Thanks Clains for pointing this out.

* I held a large percentage of some BitAssets in the early days.
* Found some bugs in various Bitshares versions
* Did the first BitUSD give away (was a bit of a disaster though)
* Did some social media for BTS ( https://twitter.com/BitSharesNews / http://www.scoop.it/t/bitshares )

On a side note:
I just found out that I'm the owner of BTS.news and bitshares.news
I no longer have any plans for these, so if you're interested pm me an offer.

Offline thistome

• View Profile
I have fellow BitShares for almost two years from Nov. 18,2013 ,and buy more than 3000 ags,more than 6000 pts,I very like bitshares,Hope this project best.

my bts account: deer

thanks! :P :P :P

Offline freedom

• View Profile
I like money,I like bts
ID:gold

Offline reyreyrey

• View Profile
BTS ID:raindrop

Offline wuxuqiang

• View Profile
    • 比特股中文网
  • BitShares: web1024
I want to have  BROWNIE.PTS     My BTS ID   web1024
thank you
我是"比特股中文网"站长:吴序强  欢迎光临我们大家的网站:http://www.BtsABC.org   比特股网页钱包(帝国版):https://bit.btsabc.org