Author Topic: Announcing Brownie Points (BROWNIE.PTS)  (Read 129101 times)

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
Who the hell spent a million BTS on brownies at 25 each?   
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline emailtooaj

I got an update if there's any Brownie's left  :P

I've edited the Hangouts the past two weeks and created a new intro for our Hangouts (which I hope everyone likes  :D).
I'm currently putting together an outro for the Hangouts that Fuzzy and myself are kicking around but, anywho...
I'd say I've spent 8-10hrs working on what I just mentioned (though I really didn't keep track, it may be a bit more?).
Peace!

Sound Editor of Beyondbitcoin Hangouts. Listen to latest here - https://beyondbitcoin.org support the Hangouts! BTS Tri-Fold Brochure https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,15169.0.html
Tip BROWNIE.PTS to EMAILTOOAJ

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
Just an idea: you could send some to the refscore board? As a little extra :)

Offline Buck Fankers

• Under New Management
    • View Profile
    • TuckFheman.com
  • BitShares: buckfankers
I just caught up with everyone who posted here through thursday.

:-\

Offline bytemaster

I just caught up with everyone who posted here through thursday.  I will be sending out brownie pts weekly after the mumble sessions in batches.   We are getting more organized now.

I apologize for everyone I missed previously.   Thanks!
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline Harvey

• View Profile
I donated to keynote, participated in the test net of BTS 0.1, and maintained 3 delegates in the initial BTS network (now it becomes 1 delegate).

About two months ago, I presented "BTS Banking", a BTS based micropayment service, in the DBS Blockchain Hackathon 2015 in Singapore.
Cann't wait to see the BTS 2.0.

My BTS account ID is: harvey 
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 07:45:59 pm by Harvey »
BTS       Witness:harvey-xts Seed:128.199.143.47:2015 API:wss://128.199.143.47:2016 
MUSE   Witness:harvey-xts Seed:128.199.143.47:2017 API:ws://128.199.143.47:2018

Offline skystone

• View Profile
  • BitShares: skystone
May i get some BROWNIE.PTS ?
I've been follow this project from pts\ags, and i intoduce it to my friends and in weibo。
Some of my article got hundreds of readers such as: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,7642.msg102116.html#msg102116
and https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,13853.msg180141.html#msg180141
thx

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
New post about Identabit. Still 0 brownies, never realized just how much fun groveling is.
Posted earlier in this thread https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,17354.msg221131.html#msg221131 and was hoping I was overlooked as I have not received any brownies, I made some edits to the original post to include a few other things I have been apart of over the past 20 months.

But I have to emphasize that I started doing this....
We need to really take over google and to do that we need a lot of blog articles talking about what is going on.   Content needs to stay FRESH and be updated daily to maximize rankings.    More instructions will follow as we hear from our partners, but I would like to look for people who feel they can write something brief... perhaps 3 or 4 paragraphs per day about something related to this industry and include links to us. 

This will serve two purposes... SEO and helping those who want to follow us stay up to speed.
before you even asked on my bitsharesmarket.com site with links and information for BTSX, VOTE, DNS, PLAY and all the other ideas...

and really took it to another level at bitsharesblog.com with updates on topics and links to partners that include: bitshares.org, the client download, delegate toast being hired by blockchain, BitShares Blocks, marketing including John Underwood, BTC38, Sparkle, CoinGecko, BitSharesTV, Bytemaster's Blog, DevShares, DPOS, I3, BitShares development objectives, AboutBTS, Daniel Larimer interviews on BitSharesTV and Let's Talk Bitcoin, BitShares Login, Yield, competitors, Delegates of the Month, Cryptofresh, Shape Shift, r/BitShares, Mine BitShares, Bter, light wallet release, web wallet release, Beyond Bitcoin Show, Tri-Fold brochure, NOTE, Moonstone crowdfunding,  NullStreet Journals, DacX, Infographics, Getting started, market cap, BitShares 2.0 announcement, CCEDK, Banx Capital, NanoCard, Max Keiser, Lime Wallet and more.

I have never received a single donation or any delegate pay for any of these efforts, and hope that my contributions warrant some brownies. Thanks bts: bitsharesblog

Don't think of it as groveling. 
Think of it as a legitimate chance to blow your own horn in public!
(All modesty aside.)

:)
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline mint chocolate chip

New post about Identabit. Still 0 brownies, never realized just how much fun groveling is.
Posted earlier in this thread https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,17354.msg221131.html#msg221131 and was hoping I was overlooked as I have not received any brownies, I made some edits to the original post to include a few other things I have been apart of over the past 20 months.

But I have to emphasize that I started doing this....
We need to really take over google and to do that we need a lot of blog articles talking about what is going on.   Content needs to stay FRESH and be updated daily to maximize rankings.    More instructions will follow as we hear from our partners, but I would like to look for people who feel they can write something brief... perhaps 3 or 4 paragraphs per day about something related to this industry and include links to us. 

This will serve two purposes... SEO and helping those who want to follow us stay up to speed.
before you even asked on my bitsharesmarket.com site with links and information for BTSX, VOTE, DNS, PLAY and all the other ideas...

and really took it to another level at bitsharesblog.com with updates on topics and links to partners that include: bitshares.org, the client download, delegate toast being hired by blockchain, BitShares Blocks, marketing including John Underwood, BTC38, Sparkle, CoinGecko, BitSharesTV, Bytemaster's Blog, DevShares, DPOS, I3, BitShares development objectives, AboutBTS, Daniel Larimer interviews on BitSharesTV and Let's Talk Bitcoin, BitShares Login, Yield, competitors, Delegates of the Month, Cryptofresh, Shape Shift, r/BitShares, Mine BitShares, Bter, light wallet release, web wallet release, Beyond Bitcoin Show, Tri-Fold brochure, NOTE, Moonstone crowdfunding,  NullStreet Journals, DacX, Infographics, Getting started, market cap, BitShares 2.0 announcement, CCEDK, Banx Capital, NanoCard, Max Keiser, Lime Wallet and more.

I have never received a single donation or any delegate pay for any of these efforts, and hope that my contributions warrant some brownies. Thanks bts: bitsharesblog

Offline Buck Fankers

• Under New Management
    • View Profile
    • TuckFheman.com
« Last Edit: August 17, 2015, 04:03:08 pm by Buck Fankers »

Tuck Fheman

Offline Buck Fankers

• Under New Management
    • View Profile
    • TuckFheman.com
Dear Buck and Tuck,

I love that you call them hugs. I've been using your random brownie.pts generator lately to send out some big gooey chunks of myself. See you in your wallet! Let's Party! (with hugs not drugs).

HUGS!

:D

Offline brownie.pts

• HUGS.
    • View Profile
Dear Buck and Tuck,

I love that you call them hugs. I've been using your random brownie.pts generator lately to send out some big gooey chunks of myself. See you in your wallet! Let's Party! (with hugs not drugs).

HUGS!
« Last Edit: August 16, 2015, 12:46:57 am by brownie.pts »
I Appreciate YOU

Offline Buck Fankers

• Under New Management
    • View Profile
    • TuckFheman.com
Please don't be offended if I overlooked you thus far, I can assure you it was not intentional.

Thanks Dan!

Offline consensus-analytics.com

• View Profile
It wasn't my intention to to get brownie points but here is what I have done that may have helped to spread the word about the innovative things happening around Bitshares and DPOS:

As I consider Bitshares one of the most innovative projects I have honorably mentioned the project and/or concepts like DPOS about every second article on consensus-analytics.com

I published a rebuttal of the "nothing can ever be cheaper than POW" post by Paul Sztorc http://consensus-analytics.com/pow-vs-pos-a-comparison-of-security-costs-in-open-distributed-ledger-protocols/ and discussed it here extensively on his blog.

I like the values of this community and the tools developed by Bitshares and hope it will have an influence on the wider society :)

My Bitshares account: consensus-analytics
« Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 04:22:50 pm by consensus-analytics.com »