Author Topic: Noir Investment Group : NoirShares  (Read 80539 times)

Offline barwizi

• Noirbits, NoirShares, NoirEx.....lol, noir anyone?
    • View Profile
    • Noirbitstalk.org
First to come will be the Risk Assessment document, while written by a non professional , i have tried to outline what the risks involved with the venture. Next will be a current Cost/Benefit Analysis that takes into account the current situation, visible activity and expected growth/decline. I have chosen to operate in this way as it serves to present the open nature of the NIG venture, while decentralized, it must still have visible structures and policies that are followed and maintained.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 11:32:31 am by barwizi »
--Bar--  PiNEJGUv4AZVZkLuF6hV4xwbYTRp5etWWJ

The magical land of crypto, no freebies people.

Offline barwizi

• View Profile
    • Noirbitstalk.org
Goodmorning all, i will take time to respond to everything very soon. I just woke up and would like to spend a few hours proof reading some of the draft documents that will be the basis of this venture. They are termed draft since i would require feedback from interested parties and adjust accordingly before they become permanent. As to the move from Alt DACs to Off topic, i'll also respond to that in detail. Give me a few hours and i'll get back to you. if you need urgent assistance, i'll check my skype for questions when i am not typing and correcting name : barwizi

As for issues with wallets and mining, please use the work around provided, I will dedicate my full attention to that issue immediately after posting the draft documents. I believe that your interest in mining will be best responded to by bettering your experience and also explaining in detail why this crypto-equity is different from others.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 09:13:37 am by barwizi »

Offline fuzzy

Well this is confusing as hell. I went to the forum in the main post and checked out a pool and not entirely sure its the right coin Noirbits as it diff is 8 and blocks mined already over 100k.

Very confusing and everything is all over the place with this new coin. Sorry barwizi but I have no idea if this coin is new or is it Norbit coin.

You should of prepared everything and just launched instead of doing these silly "PRE-ANN" that seems to be going on alot more now and having awful launches. Guessing diff started at 0 so some lucky miners instamined couple of dozen blocks.

Noirshares=fail...this thread should be move to bitcointalk now.

Back to PTS...

Let's remember the only way for these things to fail is if they fail to get strong public buy-in and/or have Devs only concerned with getting rich with no real product or service. 

As for the Pre-ANN, this is another reason why I would like to help offer another format.  Pre-announcements are great for transparency purposes...the only issue is that pre-announcements serve to inform the special interests who have grown into this space because they either have large mining operations or know someone who does. 

This is why I love the PTS social consensus...because it opens this up more to a larger user base.  This is something BitShares PTS has over competitors...if it is upheld. 

@barwizi, thanks for everything you have done man...please feel free to let me know what you figure out.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline thisisausername

Note to self: Post address after thread has turned into give-away thread.

9W1M9Py3xwCiDq95XF2395uqgo8xgBqium
Pjo39s6hfpWexsZ6gEBC9iwH9HTAgiEXTG

Offline smokim11

• View Profile
Well this is confusing as hell. I went to the forum in the main post and checked out a pool and not entirely sure its the right coin Noirbits as it diff is 8 and blocks mined already over 100k.

Very confusing and everything is all over the place with this new coin. Sorry barwizi but I have no idea if this coin is new or is it Norbit coin.

You should of prepared everything and just launched instead of doing these silly "PRE-ANN" that seems to be going on alot more now and having awful launches. Guessing diff started at 0 so some lucky miners instamined couple of dozen blocks.

Noirshares=fail...this thread should be move to bitcointalk now.

Back to PTS...
If I helped you and want to show your appreciation donate any amount:
Pjem2V2FDPGZa6yAvpL2fN5yZKXYUNLSv5

Offline jwiz168

• View Profile
This topic should not be  here in the first place. NOT complying to I3's 10% DAC provision in PTS/AGS model. There is an attempt to devalue DACs. No downloadable win 32/64 wallet during launch . Adhere to the DACs principle. Not to bend on what was laid out .
« Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 10:47:12 pm by jwiz168 »

Offline barwizi

• View Profile
    • Noirbitstalk.org
Guide for mining on Digital Ocean or others:

Create droplet - choose which ever size you want.

Use Ubuntu 13.10 x64

sudo apt-get -y install git build-essential htop libboost-dev libboost-system-dev libboost-filesystem-dev libboost-program-options-dev libboost-thread-dev libssl-dev libdb++-dev libminiupnpc-dev git

(RETURN)

git clone https://github.com/Nameshar/NoirShares.git

(RETURN)

cd NoirShares/src

(RETURN)

mkdir obj

(RETURN)

make -f makefile.unix

(RETURN)

sudo cp -f NoirSharesd /usr/local/bin/

(RETURN)

cd

(RETURN)

mkdir -p .NoirShares

(RETURN)

echo 'server=1
listen=1
gen=1
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=NoirSharesMiner
rpcpassword=**EnterRandomNumbers**
addnode=107.170.254.5
addnode=41.78.77.178' > .NoirShares/NoirShares.conf

(RETURN)

cd

(RETURN)

NoirSharesd --daemon

Commands

To create new address:
NoirSharesd getnewaddress Solo1 (name of address)

Getinfo:
NoirSharesd getinfo

Getmininginfo:
NoirSharesd getmininginfo

Listaccounts:
NoirSharesd listaccounts

Send coins:
NoirSharesd sendtoaddress xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 1 (replace 1 with amount)

Tips are appreciated:  9iq6W1LbtcTvJz4r1nQ1Rm69r9RkauVuH8

Offline JakeThePanda

• View Profile
I have sent the first batch of giveaway shares.watch out for more random tips and giveaways.

I would love to be part of the giveaway if I knew what to do.  Are PTS holders still getting 1%?

Download a wallet and post your address.

How do I download a wallet?  I have a Mac.

Offline romawi

• View Profile
please send me some

9cgDN9T7nLfFUNJQEZbmCeQKZjGTaDYtg7

thanks

Offline Mesh

• View Profile
9qeo2Vuv545MLRsoTCb5iY4PRmhU5rkGok

Thank you very much.

Offline barwizi

• View Profile
    • Noirbitstalk.org
Can we move this thread to its own child board parallel to MemoryCoin with the default option set to not include posts in the unread posts?  It is clear that this will generate a lot of forum traffic just like MemoryCoin did.   Lets leave the Alternative DACs thread for pending ideas and not launched coins.
That's fine thanks. i need to confer with you in a bit, please check your inbox in a while when i get my numbers right.

Offline bytemaster

Can we move this thread to its own child board parallel to MemoryCoin with the default option set to not include posts in the unread posts?  It is clear that this will generate a lot of forum traffic just like MemoryCoin did.   Lets leave the Alternative DACs thread for pending ideas and not launched coins.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline barwizi

• View Profile
    • Noirbitstalk.org
I have sent the first batch of giveaway shares.watch out for more random tips and giveaways.

I would love to be part of the giveaway if I knew what to do.  Are PTS holders still getting 1%?

Download a wallet and post your address.

Offline barwizi

• View Profile
    • Noirbitstalk.org
after the last changes on git the compiling process under ubuntu didn't work anymore --- any ideas!?

Fixed

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
after the last changes on git the compiling process under ubuntu didn't work anymore --- any ideas!?
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█