Author Topic: Noir Investment Group : NoirShares  (Read 80494 times)

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
When a wolfpack work together hunting, each has different roles. Same is true within a crypto ecosystem.

it a wild world out there.

10% is what the pack offers, you should leave it if you don't feel love in the air ....
see, that is the thing, all i get are demands for 10% but no clear reason why. This exercise brings forward many of the questions that where asked as we crafted the Social Consensus Software License, read the bounty thread. I am all for giving PTS holders a stake, but i'd like to hear them justify it.

Dude, I think you are completely misunderstanding the purpose of PTS and what value PTS holders provide.

here is another example for you

THIS IS WHY PTS HOLDERS DID NOT GET THEIR 1% STAKES IN GENESIS BLOCK:- https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=2919.0

I finally figured it out but it was too late, launch time had passed. However if you read my response to Stan and III comes up with a good response, I'll tell you which wallet version to download that will give you your NRS.

This is not a good reason, in fact this just lowers confidence in your venture...
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline toast

• View Profile
Because from an economic point of view i can tell you this, it is not sustainable for a crypto-equity to have 10% of it's total in circulation right at the beginning. WHY? Because for the equity to gain a price people need to work for it and take it to market, where they will meet with buyers and agree on a price. If i gave a literal free 10% to PTS holders, most would not cherish it and sell it at any random price because they have not expended any resource to acquire them, they are free. Please look at how MMC performed at Market due to an excess of available units at inception.

Wait, what? Totally disagree, are you saying BTS X is going to fail because they are all available to start? I think bytemaster should chime in because he is better at explaining this concepts than me, but "for the equity to gain a price people need to work for it and take it to market" is not true at all.

While you figure that out, plese keep in mind that PTS is entitling someone to a share in NRS, but is NRS entitling someone to PTS?

NRS gets the network effect and support of early adopters. In your understanding, what is the purpose of PTS?
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline barwizi

• Noirbits, NoirShares, NoirEx.....lol, noir anyone?
    • View Profile
    • Noirbitstalk.org
When a wolfpack work together hunting, each has different roles. Same is true within a crypto ecosystem.

10% is what the pack offers, you should leave it if you don't feel love in the air ....

actually wolves may hunt together but they fight over the food.

see, that is the thing, all i get are demands for 10% but no clear reason why. This exercise brings forward many of the questions that where asked as we crafted the Social Consensus Software License, read the bounty thread. I am all for giving PTS holders a stake, but i'd like to hear them justify it. If i subtract the 3 or 4 active holders who are assisting me and advising me what other assistance has the PTS holding group offered? If only you knew the hell i went through to get that code to even produce a single hash with no help.

here is another example for you

THIS IS WHY PTS HOLDERS DID NOT GET THEIR 1% STAKES IN GENESIS BLOCK:- https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=2919.0

I finally figured it out but it was too late, launch time had passed. However if you read my response to Stan and III comes up with a good response, I'll tell you which wallet version to download that will give you your NRS.
--Bar--  PiNEJGUv4AZVZkLuF6hV4xwbYTRp5etWWJ

The magical land of crypto, no freebies people.

Offline barwizi

• View Profile
    • Noirbitstalk.org
I m on vacation so excuse my inability to read the whole thread.
Could you give me a quick run down about...
...why should I invest: What makes it a crypto equity (as opposed to a crypto currency) and a crypto currency?
... you meantioned it as a equity and currency fir NIG. What is nice. What service does it provide?
... looking at http://noirbits.org/ it looks like an ordinary altcoin. What more does it offer?
... How can I invest and what are the conditions (how long does the IPO last if there is one?)
..what source code do you use (your own, bitcoin, I3's)?
Thanks

Invest in NRS beacuse it is a decentalized risk/profit enterprise. What make it s crypto-equity is because it seeks to have self valuation beyond current scope of the average crypto. It is a crypto-equity because an invested unit will represent a stake in all and all activities NIG partakes and is a legitimate pfoof of your share of the profits/risks in any and all ventures. An invested unit also represents your existence as a share holder and entitles you to a say in what ventures are pursued, to what extend. The terms of operation and who becomes the leading figure, that includes even firing me for incompetence. in fact if the PTS collective had gotten all those shares in the beginning they would have the power right now to fire me. 

What service does it provide?

The very first venture being pursued is an exchange that allows NRS/NRB holders to trade directly in USD. PTS is meant to be part of this venture, but until we solve our diffrences, their tab will remain greyed out.

noirbits.org

It is an old site that we are seeking to update, the actual dev has been offline a while, we hope he is ok. in the mean time another website is being worked on by another dev. More details over the coming week.

How can I invest and what are the conditions

NIG will work with a 3 tier investment portfolio from which holders and investors are free to choose from. The investment options will be opened after this document :- Noir Investment Group Initiation Document is law, in order to protect Investors.

what source code do you use

PPC source adjusted to use momentum and make it difficult to instamine or overwhelm the network.

Thanks for your questions.

Offline bitcool

• View Profile

Offline barwizi

• View Profile
    • Noirbitstalk.org
This topic should not be  here in the first place. NOT complying to I3's 10% DAC provision in PTS/AGS model. There is an attempt to devalue DACs. No downloadable win 32/64 wallet during launch . Adhere to the DACs principle. Not to bend on what was laid out .

NIG is not a subsidiary of III, we intended to work TOGETHER not FOR. If we give value to PTS, what value will PTS give to NRS?

Invictus views itself as a "subsidiary" -- we work for PTS/AGS holders.
Peers who want to work with us therefore work for them.

:)

I want III to justify PTS holders 10% stake in NRS and make it clear what benefits NIG will gain from this.

Because from an economic point of view i can tell you this, it is not sustainable for a crypto-equity to have 10% of it's total in circulation right at the beginning. WHY? Because for the equity to gain a price people need to work for it and take it to market, where they will meet with buyers and agree on a price. If i gave a literal free 10% to PTS holders, most would not cherish it and sell it at any random price because they have not expended any resource to acquire them, they are free. Please look at how MMC performed at Market due to an excess of available units at inception.

While you figure that out, plese keep in mind that PTS is entitling someone to a share in NRS, but is NRS entitling someone to PTS?

If you guys can think on this, prove it and give me an acceptable response i will acquiesce. You know i've worked with you guys on a lot of stuff, so now, if you can prove to me that your economic model is viable and will not always end up in the massive dumping witnessed at MMC due to excessive units and no resources expended, i will honour it in the very next block.

The snap shot is there and the funds are in stasis. the actual transaction should take less than a minute to create. otherwise all PTS holders will wait the accorded time when NRS reaches  3% public units for their 3% minus 1.5% ( in protest of our being moved to the off topic section).

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
I m on vacation so excuse my inability to read the whole thread.
Could you give me a quick run down about...
...why should I invest: What makes it a crypto equity (as opposed to a crypto currency) and a crypto currency?
... you meantioned it as a equity and currency fir NIG. What is nice. What service does it provide?
... looking at http://noirbits.org/ it looks like an ordinary altcoin. What more does it offer?
... How can I invest and what are the conditions (how long does the IPO last if there is one?)
..what source code do you use (your own, bitcoin, I3's)?
Thanks
« Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 05:48:34 pm by delulo »

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
This topic should not be  here in the first place. NOT complying to I3's 10% DAC provision in PTS/AGS model. There is an attempt to devalue DACs. No downloadable win 32/64 wallet during launch . Adhere to the DACs principle. Not to bend on what was laid out .

NIG is not a subsidiary of III, we intended to work TOGETHER not FOR. If we give value to PTS, what value will PTS give to NRS?

Invictus views itself as a "subsidiary" -- we work for PTS/AGS holders.
Peers who want to work with us therefore work for them.

:)
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Mac Wallet:

https://mega.co.nz/#!0xpQTAZZ!gQwSgsRUH8R2tdAyOYT2uhnP3-ZwwrEA5TFSMljkMtE

Tested: 10.8 - 64 bit.

Mac Data Directory:~/Library/Application Support/NoirShares

Open terminal and enter this command: open ~/Library/Application\ Support/NoirShares

NRS: 9WqJYubg3iuhQNRiNTEyc2ojh6uzJsQFcw

Wow nice!

Barwizi i really like the efforts you contributed to III ecosystem. But as the social contract isn't complied with this launch, i can't participate anymore an NRS!
One thing should be said. Its not my personal point of view, i like you and the work you have done so far. But iam a proud member of III community and if i must decide, iam on this train!
I wish you success with your new project and good luck. Perhaps their is a way to get III and NRS together again. We should work and grow together... It would a great pleasure if i see you dudes on same round table again.

Good luck with NRS - Keep in touch

*cass*

█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline barwizi

• View Profile
    • Noirbitstalk.org
Mac Wallet:

Open terminal and enter this command: open ~/Library/Application\ Support/NoirShares

Many thanks, many many shares!!!!
« Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 04:29:18 pm by barwizi »

Offline s4l1h

• View Profile
Mac Wallet:

Offline barwizi

• View Profile
    • Noirbitstalk.org
Well this is confusing as hell. I went to the forum in the main post and checked out a pool and not entirely sure its the right coin Noirbits as it diff is 8 and blocks mined already over 100k.

Very confusing and everything is all over the place with this new coin. Sorry barwizi but I have no idea if this coin is new or is it Norbit coin.

You should of prepared everything and just launched instead of doing these silly "PRE-ANN" that seems to be going on alot more now and having awful launches. Guessing diff started at 0 so some lucky miners instamined couple of dozen blocks.

Noirshares=fail...this thread should be move to bitcointalk now.

Back to PTS...

It's new, you can treat it as a coin but we think of it as equity. LOL, i am not dubious enough to actually let people start at difficulty zero, please check before you say such things, thanks.

Noirshares=fail.

smokim11=????

i'd rather not respond.

Offline barwizi

• View Profile
    • Noirbitstalk.org

Offline barwizi

• View Profile
    • Noirbitstalk.org
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxCtiOzdwvPycU12eWh3Q0Z0R0E/edit?usp=sharing

please read and let me know what you think, it is still a draft in need of some work.

Offline toast

• View Profile
No 10% to AGS/PTS? Your reasons for not doing this are bad IMO, it seems like you're missing the whole points of protoshares.

As a result I for one am not interested in this project, but I wish you guys luck!